Drunk Night (Jimin x Reader)

Contains mature themes!!
<There will be a warning when it really starts>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)! Where's Jimin?" Hoseok asked you.

"I'm in here!" Jimin called from a room across the house.

You walked into the living room from the kitchen with a drink in hand. You leaned against the wall and took a sip of your drink. "There's your answer." You said as you pointed in the direction he shouted in with your cup.

"(Y/N), what took you so long? Were you mixing drinks together?" Namjoon asked you, everyone else laughing with him.

You mocked them and went to the kitchen chair in the little circle. "Yeah, I did. There's like five different types of alcohol in this cup." You said sarcastically.

"Why don't you drink?" Jin asked you, his words slurring slightly.

"I'm not that big of a fan of alcohol. I'd rather not get wasted, especially since I have a boyfriend and if it's around other wasted guys." You said, taking another sip of your drink.

The boys all looked at each other before Jungkook asked you to do something. "(Y/N), can you get me and Taetae-hyung a drink?"

You rolled your eyes. "Alright, give me your cups." You said, waiting for them to give you their cups.

You walked into the kitchen as soon as you got them and started to fill their cups. You walked back out in a few minutes and handed them their drinks. "Thanks, (Y/N)." Tae said, acting as if he's tipsy.

You shook your head at how silly he was being, everyone else laughing at him. Once you all settled down, you looked to where Jimin was. "Guys, what's taking Jimin so long?" You asked them, but they all shrugged.

You pouted and leaned back into your chair. "How about we play a game?" Yoongi suggested.

Everyone agreed, except you. You wanted to know what kind of game. "What are we playing?"

JIMIN'S POV

He was looking for the gift he has hidden for you. It was going to be your 2 year anniversary by midnight and he needed to give it to you right when the clock strikes. He was going to have to chase out everyone else before he gave it, too. They knew what it is. He wanted to propose to you.

He knew that 2 years seemed a bit too short for being in a relationship, but he knew that you were the love of his life, and he was the love of your life. He wanted to be with you forever, and have kids with you. He wanted to build a beautiful family with you. He would feel empty if you were gone. He loved you more than anything in the world, and he didn't want to lose you.

As he was searching around, he began to hear shouting coming from the living room. He shook his head, thinking it was just the boys being loud and drunk. But, what he didn't know was that you were part of the screaming. "JIMIN!" You shouted and he heard you, stopping his search and running into the living room to see what happened.

<Mature themes up ahead>

He found you hugging a pillow against your chest. "(Y/N). Baby, what's wrong?" He asked, worried.

You stood up, loosing your balance slightly. Your body was swaying back and forth as you walked up to him. As soon as you were in arms reach of him, you almost fell. He caught you in time, and you smiled at him. You began to stand up, but instantly lost your balance. "Whoa, (Y/N). What happened?" He asked, even more worried than before.