Chapter 6

• Zelenia •

Zelenia

In complete silence, I let Lux drive my car. I look outside the window, watching the trees shoot by at high speed, the darkness of the night still surrounding us completely. 

"I don't want to go" Luciana whines. I agree with her, but otherwise keep silent. The scary man, that says is my mate, fills the tiny space with his dominant air, suffocating me. 

We've been on the road for half an hour now and with every minute, hope of every returning to my lovely, small cabin dies down. 

"We're here" Lux tense voice says. I don't respond and watch us drive deeper into the forest, using a small, sandy road that would go unnoticed unless you knew it was there. In the darkness, I see figures moving in high speed, watching us, studying us. 

After a couple of minutes, my cars stops in front of an huge mansion. It's build into a cliff, a waterfall a couple of feet away. It's beautiful, five stories high and in the same rock color texture as the cliff. The only thing giving away that it's a house are the big windows and huge door that is in the middle. 

Little houses are scattered around it, hiding in the dark, overgrown forrest. 

I step out of the car, breathing in the clear air that isn't stiff with tension and look around. Tiny groups of people are looking at me from a distance, watching me with curiosity. Some of them have children with them and others are on their own.

A big shadow leans over me and I jump away. "Come with me" Lux orders. 

I walk after him towards the big house. Someone opens the door before we reach it and we walk inside. A man in a typical butler uniform bows his head slightly when Lux passes him and lifts his head to watch me with, once again, curiosity.

I try to give him a smile, but fail miserably. 

"This is Yervin, he is the Head Butler and an Omega. He will assist you with anything you need." I look at Yervin in confusion, not understanding what Omega means but keep quiet. 

Luciana has completely retreated within me, overwhelmed by all the strange people around me. I wish I could do that at the moment, but I can't. 

Instead I follow Lux down the spacious hallways that have a modern but historical feel to them and watch another door being opened, once again by a man in a butler costume. This time, the butler bows his head and doesn't look up, keeping his eyes strained on the floor.

"This is the living area, most of my guards can be found here" Lux whispers close to my ear before I can step away from him. 

I step inside and see 6 different individuals stare at me. 

"Well shit, hey! I thought he was joking when Lux said he-" a beautiful brunette says when she walks up to me. She is interrupter by a big, tattooed man with piercing blue eyes. "Stop, min kärlek.  You will piss him off" the man says with amusement. He has a thick accent I can't place and looks terrifying.