Chapter 2

• Zelenia •

• Zelenia •

"Why are we up so early, go back to bad. Go! Go! Back! Back!" Luciana complains just when I get out of my soft bed. "We have culinary school remember?" I sigh. "Nooo" Luciana whines but I cut her off. I walk away from my bed, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes while looking out of the window. 

Fog hangs above the lake and maneuvers it's way through the forrest and the heights of the mountains. It's absolutely beautiful.

I slowly stumble my way to the bathroom and turn on the shower. After wrestling out of my short tank top and panties I step under the warm sprays of water and try to not fall asleep. 

For some reason I have a talent of being able to sleep anywhere, especially in the morning. Showers and toilets are danger-zones for me. 

I wash my hair and soap my body with the mint scented shampoo Luciana loves. I can hear her make happy sounds in my mind and I smile, happy that I can give her some simple happiness.

I bush my hair after finishing the shower and put on my lucky lingerie set that contains a white lace bra and a matching string. That's basically the only daring piece of clothing I put on my body.

I pick out a heavily ripped black pair of jeans that hugs my legs perfectly and put a big knitted white sweater on top. The sweater is probably double my normal size and drowns me, just the way I like it. I put on my Dr. Martins to finish the outfit and walk downstairs to have my usual breakfast, coffee and some more coffee. 

"At least eat something" Luciana tell me in her motherly voice. I roll my eyes "You know I get sick in the morning." "It's unhealthy!" she fires back. I growl and take out a granola bar. "Happy?" "Not exactly.." "Deal with it, I haven't done any grocery shopping yet and I don't have that much food in my house" I try to sooth her a little. I can tell she is upset with me for being unhealthy, but I wasn't lying when I said I get sick in the morning. She knows it, she experiences the same feeling when I get sick. 

"Let me go hunting then!" "No, we don't have time for that" I tell her sternly. She really is like a child sometimes. "I'm not a child!" she growls. I giggle out loud and turn my attention on finishing my granola bar.

After pushing myself to finish my "breakfast", I gather all the stuff I need and put them in my bag. I grab my keys from the hanger I put next to the front door and lock up my house.

I throw my bag into Range Rover before stepping in myself and pull out of the driveway. 

My school is an hour drive away, in a small town called Collbran. The school itself isn't big and it's perfect for an introvert like me. 

I turn on my Spotify and put on Hippie Sabotage, Lovely. I've been playing this song on repeat for the past few days after I fell in love with it.