List of Characters

I may periodically post this in later chapters, especially if I add characters. It seems whenever I revise drafts, I'm deciding I need another character for a subplot.

Kyre- One of the main characters. Second prince of Astrophel in the Faery Realm. War prince, and in charge of training and leading all warriors of Astrophel. He has long chestnut hair, copper brown eyes. Being fae, he should have single pointed ears, however he has a bit of a deformity, and his ear has two points. Don't ask him about it. Also, his teeth are all pointed and sharp, and was part of a revenge against him at a younger age. His age is 223 years old in the past scenes, and about 255 years old in the future scenes.

Ezry- Another main character. Starts as a warrior in training. She has Sable brown hair, and green eyes. She is around 50 years old in the past scenes in the Faery realm. and is about 22 in the future scenes in the Earth realm (not too confusing, right?). Oh, and she's short for a Fae, but you'll find out all about that. 

Avia- Human -Only in the present, Ezry's cousin and only friend. We meet her while Ezry is living as a human.

Rhydian- Oldest Prince of Astrophel.

Leirit- Rhydian's wife, it was an arranged marriage, not common, and a regret of his family.

ildri- Rydian and Leirit's oldest daughter. She is about 10 in the past scenes in faery, and 25 in the present scenes.

Breen-Rhydian and Leirit's youngest daughter, she is 7 in the present scenes.

Con- He's seen in the present only- he's the prince of Cimmeria. He makes his father proud... in the worst way

Alec- Kyre's father

Vaelean- Kyre's mother

Taelun- Only present in the past scenes in faery, Ezry's first commander.

Nuren- Ezry's dad, and 'retired' from his past employment.

Maia- Ezry's mom. She had 4 children, listed below, which has never happened in Faery, and people suspect the God's intervened. Ezry is the youngest

Odette- Ezry's oldest sister

Phaena- Ezry's middle sister         Akur- Phaena's Husband

Oren- Ezry's brother

Ankou- Kyre's oldest, and closest friend after his brother. The faery version of the grim reaper. Sometimes he's portrayed as a benevolent, comforting figure.  He is responsible for collecting and bringing the souls of Fae and halflings to the afterlife. Most people see Ankou and run, as they do with Kyre. They don't realize he didn't want this life. Other than a select few people who really know him, no one goes near him, and everyone refuses to touch him, or be touched, even to just comfort. Creates a bit of a problem...

Rafe- Ezry's friend in the past in faery, she meets him during training. He travels with Kyre to Earth to help in the present.

Eric- Human-Rafe's husband (depending on which time period). He's rescued after he's taken from the Earth realm, and we meet him in the past scenes, and he also goes back to the Earth realm to help Rafe and Kyre in the present.

Lan- Kyre and Ezry meet him in the past in Faery, he is young, only about 14. They help him, but he decides to leave to help others instead of stay. Mentioned in the present scenes, as ildri is sent to look for him.

Karen and Chuck- Eric's sister and brother in law- only one scene with her. It's a good one too, I laughed the whole time I wrote it.

Asrais- Pirate that Kyre meets after Ezry dies, and while there is mention of him in this book, he won't have much until the second book, and I have big plans for him.

Kingdoms/Queendoms- there will be more, but I don't have as much planned for the others

- Astrophel

Leucadia

Cimmeria

Gods and Goddesses (will update and add more soon.)

Inanna- Goddess of love and war- is present whenever life is conceived through love or ended in battle.

Prome- god of forsight, and unforeseen consequences that could result in tragedy