ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⓎ-ⒺⒾⒼⒽⓉ Whipped

A/N: Hello, folks! Here it is: The first chapter with so much fluff in it!
Warning: Your hearts can explode~

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

Fuck, I somehow completely forgot about that. Hell nah! 

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Namjoon

I decided to wait with the phone call in order to watch the sun rise slowly above the horizon. The rays warmed me up but I seemed to be the only one enjoying it. Yoongi's eyes were squinted and his eyebrows furrowed - I wanted him to have a nice time with me.

"Should we head somewhere else? Like under the tree over there, is this a good place?" I pointed with my finger at the said direction. "There is shadow." He just nodded in response. 

The mobile phone was picked up by me again and we both waited for my best fried to answer the face time while we were strolling to the big bare plant.
I hope he has internet connection and time to answer... It's still early in the morning so he should be at home.

Sitting down on the ground and making myself comfortable, I made sure that Yoongi was feeling content as well by hugging his back - him sitting between my spread legs. I was too weak to have him on my lap, my legs would become numb after a short amount of time.
I hope Yoongi's okay with this position and that he's comfortable. Well, I think he is since he isn't complaining at all. I really want this to be a great time for both of us.

"Hey guys. I hope you didn't face time me just to let me see you two being overly lovely dovely with each other. Which is actually nice but I don't have much time left, I only have a couple of hours left till my date starts." Jin complained rashly from the other end of the line.
Shoot, I completely forgot about him for a moment.

My face heat up at the thought of him seeing us being like two love birds but I decided to ignore it as effectively as possible. "Talking about lovely dovely: How're you doing? You seem to be really stressed out - your date starts in a couple of hours, you said. That's a lot of time, y'know? Why are you so nervous now?"

Seokjin sighed and ruffed his hair with his free hand. "Well, bitch, I don't know what to wear duh. Why else would I be?" 

"Maybe because you have a crush and you're afraid to mess it up? Or because you're a dumb bimbo and make fuss out of nothing important.
Well, why do you care anyways? If your date truly likes you, she would marry you even if you wore a bag as a piece of clothing at the wedding ceremony, looking like an idiot 'n' stuff." I could hear the Vampire say in front of me in a sassy manner.

"Thank you for calling my date 'nothing important'." Jin rolled his eyes annoyingly.

"Didn't you hear me, brat? I called your clothes 'nothing important'. I know myself how it feels being nervous before a date." I just listened to the both with widen eyes.

"Guys!" I interrupted the arguing ones. "Stop quarreling and bitching around, focus on why I've called in the first place. It was just a misunderstanding and nothing serious." Yoongi just crossed his arms, ignoring what I said.

"Tell him to apologize." The vampire spat out.

Jin's squinted his eyes. "I'm older than him, Namjoon. Tell him to apologize. Doesn't he have any manners?" 

Yoongi cursed under his breath but didn't say anything out loud, just murmured something quietly about killing Jin eventually. Then he just sighed and said an 'honest' apology. 

"Yeah, yeah. It's okay but now I need to hang up. I need to think about a good outfit! Bye and have fun, also use protection~" Jin rose his eyebrows several times and smirked cheekily. 

I huffed, blushing and quit the call without saying good-bye, earning a loud laughing from Yoongi.
"That's my boii~" He ruffed my hair after turning around sitting on my lap with squishy thighs by my sides. 

"Stop it." I whined and pulled his hands down a few centimeters so that they were on my shoulders, Yoongi let them rest there peacefully and we stared at each other, studying our features.
My eyes traveled to his lips and I just desired to kiss his pouty and rosy lips. "Can I kiss you?" I whispered dreamily, still staring at his plush lips.

Yoongi just smiled softly as an answer so I decided to just do it. I leaned forward slowly while closing my eyes and captured them, tasting the familiar sweetness. 

Our lips slowly moved against each other, no tongues were involved in this kiss. We just felt each other, no lust, just love and fondness. I wrapped my arms around Yoongi's slim waist and gently pulled him closer to me, our chests touching. And the vampire's hands traveled into my hair, playing with my hair but no pulling. 

After what seemed to be eternity, we ended the kiss and rested our foreheads against the other one's. As we opened our eyes, I stared into Yoongi's beautiful orbs, seeing love and so much affection in them.
Wow, how can someone be so perfect. I'm whipped for him.

Without say anything, we smiled happily and booped our noses against each other twice, then left them stay together. I reinforced my grip on his waist slightly in order to feel him better and sighed in satisfaction. 

Out of nowhere, my phone started to buzz. Yoongi and I huffed in annoyance as I pulled out my still vibrating mobile phone. 

Hoseok
Namjoooniiiiieeeee
I am so soooowwy TT

I was suuuuper tired and you woke me
up so I wasn't in the mood to talk😢

Please don't hate meeeeee 😢😢😢

Hoseok is typing...

I am going to kill him.