ⓉⒽⒾⓇⓉⓎ-ⓈⒾⓍ

A/N: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!11!11!!!1!!!!1.....

Does anyone remember us? No? That's okay! Bye! 

PS: Sorry if this chapter sucks... it's kinda awkward to write after such a long period of time. Still, here comes a chapter full of Namgi~

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

He smells like home~

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Namjoon

Huh? Hard to breathe... Heeeelp meee.
I groaned, opening my sleepy eyes and lifted my head in order to search for the cause of my slight suffer, only to find a cute fluffy head resting on my chest.

He seems so calm. Steady and soft breathing, pouty lips and closed eyes. And his hands are balled into soft fists - I can't. I can't wake him up. He is too angelic to be bothered. I would rather die than waking up my boyfriend... Too precious, too sweet, too cute - just too much. My heart won't take it. This view should be illegal!

As time passed and my breathing got more shallow over time I got dizzy and started to think about strange stuff. About Yoongi being illegal, like what? So I decided to do something - I slowly tried to push him off of me without bothering the vampire. But after hearing him grunt in disapproval, followed by him almost strangling me to death with his arms. I knew that it was a bad decision. His action took me by surprise, I quickly and harshly hit his dainty back a few times, pleading. "Let me breathe, Yoongi!"
"I would rather die than waking up my boyfriend." my ass. Please, wake up! 

The blonde whined loudly but fortunately for me, unwrapped his arms from my neck. This still seemed to be uncomfortable for him since he took the whole blanket, wrapped it around his body and rolled off of me. Sadly he thought he was on his bed which is way larger than mine, this caused the next accident. He rolled over the edge of my bed and landed on the ground with a loud "Of!". 

By now I was fully awake and terrified of an awake and grumpy Yoongi because of his loss of sleep and my hard hitting. 
Wait... Why isn't he moving? Is he awake and waits for me to come near him so he can attack me or is he still asleep? What if he is hurt? Maybe he hit his head by falling down! OMG, is he dying? Yoongi, my soulmate, don't die on me!

Very worried, I quickly stood up and knelt by his side. I turned him around so he was lying on his back and took his head in my hands, looking for any injuries. Suddenly a loud snoring interrupted me. 
Wait, what?

I looked at Yoongi with a shocked expression on my face.
He is asleep? If he's snoring he should be... Not harmed. But how come he isn't hurt? Oh, wait. That boi is a vampire so he endures a bit more than humans like me, I guess. I'm relieved but he's worth too much to be sleeping on my not-so-clean carpet.

My mind screamed in agony just like my body. I was not able to get him up.
A side note for me: work out a bit in order to lift up my loved one in bridal style.

Sighing, I gave up on trying to lift him up and scratched the back of my neck, thinking about what to do now. 
At least I should make it a bit comfortable for him, shouldn't I?

Since my duvet cover was old and slightly stinky I quickly ran to the guestroom and took a fresh pillow for my beloved one to sleep on. Back in my room, I gently took his head in my hand and delicately shoved the soft pillow underneath it. This seemed to be comfortable for him as he snuggled into it almost immediately. I bit my bottom lip in order to stop myself from squealing and quickly took my phone from my cabinet, taking some pictures of him from different angles. 

Satisfied with my new background image, I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. Since it was already 7AM, my father and Jin were preparing everything for the bakery. Not wanting to disturb them, I quietly went to the fridge and looked inside. 
Let's see, what can I eat... Hmm, what about cereals? Yeah, that's a good idea. I am craving sugar. But what can I make for the little vampire? What does he usually eat for breakfast? I don't know, but I can message Hobie! 

Hey, Hobie!
What a lovely morning we have!
How are you?

I need to know what Yoongi likes to eat for
breakfast. Can you tell me?

Hobie?

Hey!

Hoseok!

Answer meeeeeeeeeeeee

Pleeeeeeease!

Hey!

Hey!

Hoseok
What do you want...
I am trying to sleep here!

Sorry... but this is an emergency! 

Breakfast is an emergency?
Should I show you what a real
emergency is???

Oh, so you read my messages... 

Mh...

Try raw chicken. And. Let. Me. Sleep.

I really should let him sleep, it's the first time I witnessed him writing without one of those silly smileys he always uses... I can thank him later, I guess. Ah, I hope we have raw chicken... I don't want to text Hoseok again...
With a hopeful expression on my face, I opened the fridge again, looking for the said meat. I inwardly let out a scream of joy as I found chicken at the bottom of the shelves.
How should I prepare it? I mustn't cook it... Can Yoongi eat spices?  Maybe-

My thought were interrupted by a sweet and grumpy blond guy that was just entering the kitchen.
"My back hurts..." He whined like a small and adorable child. 

I quickly put the chicken and the milk for my cereals down on the kitchen counter and hurried to him. "Oh, no. Did you wake up because of the pain? Sorry, I couldn't pick you up. I am too weak." I apologized and pet his head. 

"No... I woke up because the fucking sun shone into my face because that fucker had nothing else to do and you weren't there. I missed your scent." He admitted and wrapped his arms around my waist, snuggling his pouty face into my chest. 

It was like our bodies are perfect for each other - hugging him felt as natural as breathing and my body started to relax after I closed my eyes, feeling his small frame against mine. 

"Hey, lovebirds! Get out of my way, I need to go to the toilet and you are blocking the door." Jin yelled behind us, making me jerk. 

Yoongi just glared at him with a death stare, still grumpy though. "You are the one blocking us, hecking cock-blocker."

Jin scoffed and pushed the two of us away, heading towards the toilet with one hand over his crotch.
Whoa, I forgot how strong he actually is... He looks like a wimp. WAIT! My father is also here and could see us together. I still haven't told him about me dating Yoongi.

I quickly turned and looked in his direction. Fortunately for me, he wasn't looking at us. His back faced us while he was working on some dough for bread.
Thank god... I need more time to think about the best way to explain everything.