ⓉⓌⒺⓃⓉⓎ-ⒻⓄⓊⓇ Lust

Oh, God... He is so cute.  

~~~ⒷⓁ~~~

POV: Yoongi

I lost myself in his stunning features, not noticing him asking me something until he waved his hand in front of my face - enough distance so that I won't feel annoyed by that action. I blinked a few times and hummed as an answer, locking my eyes with his.

"Are you listening to me?" Namjoon asked while furrowing his eyebrows. 

I felt my face getting warm. "No, sorry. Can you say it one more time?" I questioned and looked away since that I felt my fangs getting longer again as my inner beast still wanted to mark him - make him mine. 

He just chuckled. "Are you really better now? I was only talking about my strange dream - it's not so important." 

"Strange? What happened?" 

My soulmate smirked, realizing that he has finally caught my attention. 

The younger changed his position on my couch - his legs slightly spread now and I wondered how it'd feel to sit on his lap.

"Well, I have dreamed about a woman with black hair - she was talking about something I couldn't understand." He scratched the back of his head.

"Can you describe her more detailed?" Maybe he dreamed of a God. This could be understandable. 

"She was quite tall and had black, long hair which was covering her face - I couldn't see anything besides her mouth. I can't say anything more about her appearance but her voice sounded familiar to me." He said while poking his chin - thinking about anything else that happened.

"So you couldn't see her eyes?" 

"Nope. Unfortunately not." He answered my just asked question. "Why do you want to know this?"

I only shrugged without replying. So I can't be sure if this odd woman was a god because he wasn't able to see her eyes. Only gods have silver shining eyes after all. 

"Anything else that happened? She wasn't just standing there, right? You mentioned that her voice sounded familiar so she must've told you something." I explained my opinion and wanted to know more.

He was furrowing his eyebrows again, thinking hard about something before answering my questions. 

"Yes. She did, actually. She talked about also having a soulmate, that she can't be together with him and that I should trust you - love you." He quieted down at the last part but I could still hear him. "Oh, and she also told me that she missed me." Namjoon exclaimed.

I hummed in response and lost myself once again in my thoughts. I think that wasn't a normal dream but who could that woman be? What does she want from my soulmate? Is she going to hurt him? No, I don't think so. Even if, I won't let her. I will protect what is mine - okay, is going to be mine but still... She also doesn't seem to be too evil since she wants us to be together. It seemed like she cares about Namjoon, but why? Who the fuck is that unknown woman? 

I ripped myself out of my train of thoughts and focused on the living being beside me. 
"Remaining silent won't help us but thinking about it also won't. I admit that I think what you experienced this night was not just a normal dream but I am unsure what it was. Let's talk about something else instead." 

This time Namjoon was the one humming in response. His voice was physically and mentally pleasing to me - maybe a bit too much, I almost moaned due to the pleasure. When did I become this sensitive? I think I need to drink blood or eat meat immediately or otherwise, my desire will be too strong to hold back.

I just stood up and asked him while going to the kitchen. "Do you want anything to drink or eat?"

I felt Namjoon's confused gaze on my back as I left the room but he followed me nevertheless, without questioning and just answered me. "I'd like to drink something. Do you have coke?"

"Lemme look. Maybe." I opened the fridge and searched for that beverage. Having taken the almost full bottle out of the refrigerator, I also looked for a blood pack to ease my desires. After I have taken out the pack with the delicious and essential liquid I closed the door and sat down on the chair which was next to the dining table. 

I gestured Namjoon to sit down in front of me, put down the coke on the table and fumbled at the straw in order to open the pack. The other sat down and hesitated, looking confused at the bottle in front of him. 

"What's wrong? Aren't you thirsty?" I asked while sucking the blood out of its container. 

 "No, it's not that. It's just... Can I drink it directly from the bottle?" He finally managed to ask the question that was bothering him.

I shook my head 'yes'. "Just do it. It's not like I care anyway."

He slowly picked up the bottle, looking in my eyes - questioning if it's really okay. I nodded again, avoiding his gaze since I felt myself getting horny again even though I was already drinking blood. God damn, this body and its hormones. I swear... 

After he had drunk enough and placed the bottle on the table again Namjoon asked a question that seemed to be on his mind for quite a long time. "Why are you drinking blood again? Didn't you get enough? Are you feeling weak? Are you all right? Should I call Hoseok?" He got more and more nervous with every question he asked, he even stood up and approached me, crouching on my left side. 

I knew that he only meant good but his behavior didn't help at all. It made everything even worse. Due to the small distance between us, I could sense his delicious and pleasing scent again, making me hazy. My fangs grew longer and my eyes changed their color to purple but I was able to hold back and somehow calm myself down again.  

I smirked. "Weak? I am not feeling weak... The feeling I have is called lust. And I am horny because of you, Kim Namjoon."