sshh stop fighting - DEATH

Start from the beginning

" we need to get out of here, immediately " sue screamed panic written all over her voice, she was running everywhere frantic.

" we can go through the balcony , let's go " she said.

" we can't there are two men outside also, look at the cameras I have checked everywhere. " I said.

Gina was quite staring at the screen . " how did they find us I questioned? ", " we need a plan of how to get out". i was done changing my clothes to jeans and black combat boots.

Gina : " Him, she pointed at guy, he was at the university said he was new and needed directions around campus, I showed him around , never showed him where I lived , ".

Sue " how could you fucking be so careless? ".

Adira " stop fighting , one of us was bugged this is the time we need to stick together ".

Gina " why are they so many? , they are going to kill us OMG! , not now I wanted to have children I had plans for my life " . I pacing all over Adira's bedroom like a headless chicken .

Adira. Gina was walking all over place panicked, she normally does this, when anxious. i grabbed her " Gina listen they won't kill us, they are here for a grab " now breath and get your shit together i have a plan .

Sue " grab what? , it isn't like we have diamonds and tooth fairies hidden here".

Adira : " they are here to take us, kidnap, that's why they're many if this was an assassination only one guy would be here, not 7 men of them . I pushed them out of my room and into their respective rooms " you need to change your clothes fast wear something decent and those combat boots we got from the flea market. , grab your wallets . be quick about it " I said .

i took my laptop to the dining table. I watched them they were two floors below us, seems like they aren't sure which apartment we are at exactly, which is good for us, it buys us time to escape.

Sue: "I'm done what next ? ".

Gina: " What's the plan? ".

Adira: "Gina Stay here and keep watch , let us know when they are close and call the police let them know there are men here with guns shooting all over the place, Sue grab the cooking oil pour it close to the door , I'm getting all the weapons ready .

Gina : " hello help us there are men shooting at Riverside Avenue, oh my God they are right below us , help! help!, I don't want to die !" fear is written all over my voice my breathing was unstable.

911 respondent: "Ma calm down and tell me your exact location and how many men ... Hello?". I screamed and hanged up.

Gina: "they better be coming soon, they are almost here" I shouted. "what do we do now? "No one answered me Adira was pacing around the living room biting her nails, she normally does this when she is thinking hard or under a lot of pressure like now, Sue on the other hand was just staring at Adira hoping she was coming up with the grand master plan to save us all from this hell.

Gina : " they are here , I told them

I need to you act crazy scream and throw at them anything and everything near you, take this tack them in on your waist, Gina and I will distract them sue you will run out of here but shit crazy and go upstairs to the rooftop and start a fire remember the kerosene that is hidden now is the time to use it.

Sue: "what are you crazy ",

Adira : "Listen to me we can't beat them , they are too strong plus who knows maybe they have guns , the only thing we can do is outsmart them till the police get here , the more attention we call to ourselves the better for us , maybe they might even scare off and leave I need you to get to your worst kind of psycho right now it's either that or we hold our hands together and sing kumbaya " .

"You need to calm down or I'm going to shoot all of you, do you understand?", he said, he was angry and intimidating "it's a fair fight then ", I shouted as I threw the vase at him.

Before I could even process what was happening, a large hand grabbed my mouth and pulled me back.

My back hit the wall as two hands constricted around my neck, blocking the air from reaching my lungs.

Through my blurry vision, I stared up at a tall, dark figure, his eyes narrowed sharply.

"No hard feelings, I'm only doing my job." His voice was cold.

I wanted to fight back. I wanted to bite his hand and press my foot against his throat.

"Hurry," I choked and he hesitated.

"What?"

"Hurry up. . . do it. Kill me." My "past "was above me, he found me maybe it's time And I closed my eyes. I didn't feel like fighting HIM anymore. This is exactly what I wanted DEATH, I fully welcome it to my house hold

Gina : " Adira wake up " , omg you killed her , I was hitting the man who was holding me back " LET GO ME ,YOU BIG buffoon " I remembered the knife I pulled it out discreetly and cut him on his arm. He let go of me I needed to help Adira I ran towards her, before I could reach her someone yanked me back roughly "you stupid bitch! "he slapped me across the face. I fell on the floor "I have had enough of this "the man who killed Adira shouted, he was storming towards me, he kicked me on the ribs "Shit that hurt!" I rolled over on a fatal position, he knelt and turned me around roughly forcing me to face him he pressed a white cloth against my nose. I tried yanking his hands of me and kicking

"sshh stop fighting, just give in, it will be over soon " His voice was cold . I heard sirens at a distance, the police are here they will save us thank God. Then I gave into the sleep.

"We need to leave now, they actually called the police ", we carried the girls to the car, we settled in the car and drove off, these girls put up one hell of a fight I carried the African girl. Alexander's new obsession, her breathing was steady and slow. "why would she ask me to kill her? , probable afraid of what she was to face in the hands of Alexander thou there was something in her eyes as she spoke those words she was fully embracing DEATH .