sshh stop fighting - DEATH

Alexander Pov

Finally we got her exact address, during their little dancing session with Damien he managed to bug her, seeing them grinding and dancing with each other made me furious for some bizarre reason , I hoped to on his place . Boris left to keep watch just in case she left the house before we arrived, my men will be there in less than 10 minutes I had some business to take care of with my father. It was a quick grab they take the three women bring them to me. I can't believe I finally got her, soon she will be within my reach, I have waited for so long .

Adira Pov

"I really have a bad feeling girls" Gina said she constantly paced around the house.

" Have some water and relax, I think it's that time of the month for you, you normally get anxious remember watch a movie with Sue " I told her .

I needed to finish my assignment I had A lot and that professor isn't easy. In a matter of hours, I was going to meet up with Alexander, so many crossed things crossed my thoughts. I had CCTV cameras installed around our apartment complex, well my paranoia got the best of me, and I danced to the tune.

It was almost 3am in the morning I guess, I was done with one paper work, two research papers remaining but I need to relax, and went outside to the balcony for fresh air. I grabbed a glass of wine as I passed the girls watching game of thrones . We had the best view, London was beautiful at night the lightning was magical, you couldn't see the stars clearly, but it was still peaceful for now gosh I missed home at such times, the stars were more clearer and bright. I sighed this was my home now and I loved it. Something got my action a black range was parked outside

On the corner of the street, you could almost miss it, no one was inside from what I could see. I sipped my wine and enjoyed the view. A Man walked towards the car and stood by it, he took out his phone, seemed to be making a call I assumed. Not my business I thought " not my monkey Not my business " Nala used to say that all the time . I missed her a lot sigh! . She was a memory a beautiful memory. Once I was done I went back inside, but curiosity got the best side of me and I logged into the security system, who knows he could be stealing the car I told myself. You know he is not , my inner voice replied , you're just nosy .

They were two guy talking to each, they kept looking at the building, one was on phone the other was looking around, was suspicious, I changed the view of the camera to the opposite building to see which house they kept looking at, for some weird reason I thought it was our flat, I must be wrong, OMG I need a treatment for paranoia or wine . From this angle, I could see our building entrance two men were there. Curiosity my ass something was going down I didn't like what I was seeing now. Moved to the staircase cameras they were men, buffed men around five of them climbing up, they looked scary, I noticed something one had a tattoo on his arm he was on the phone talking to someone, I know I have seen that tattoo somewhere they were outside Mark's apartment, Mark lives two floors below us . I called out for Sue and Gina to come over fast.

" what movie are you watching ?" Gina asked as she turned the laptop to face her.

I was busy looking for my folder under my bed, that tattoo was familiar I know I had seen it somewhere, I got it, I went through my papers, " oh! Shit " I muttered.

"language Adira" sue shouted, "you know this looks like Marks front door" Gina said.

"that is Mark's front door , its our building, those are Reznikov men " I pointed to my laptop i sat on the floor, my mind was in a whirl .

"what? Are you sure?". Sue asked, as she grabbed the laptop from Gina and looked at the screen up close and personal.

" Yes i am Check the tattoo on this guy's arm it's them , they found us "I sighed. I was walking towards my closet , i needed to change my clothes , grab some cash .