Chapter 7

I just received a call that there is trouble in one of my clubs in London, some little fuckers having been causing trouble harassing my staff, they even tried to steal from me. Now I must go there straighten things out myself. I will be arriving in London in less than 45 minutes, never liked London I find it too crowded, but business comes first plus I need the distraction from my African girl. 57days down the line and we still can't find her, I know you're shocked that I keep count, but do you blame me, I needed to find her she needed to pay for humiliating me in public. she will serve as a warning to anyone who plans to cross me.

Roman, "Alexander while in London I was thinking we do some house visits, personally, we need to make sure everything is in order, you visiting them and personally ensure their loyalty to you is 100%.".

Alexander "set-up the meetings, ".

House visits were essential in my line of work, made sure peace and tranquility was maintained, no wars were planned, me visiting them improved my relationships with them, normally Roman or Boris did the house visits, but since I'm here why not. My family estate is in England my parents live there, I will be visiting them once am done with the club business. I have a safe house here in the city which me and my men always stay at, when I'm not around there's a care taker who maintains it. I haven't been here for more than 5 months now, I'm mainly based at the ocean village and England, and other parts of the world. At the ocean village, I'm setting base for my clubs and other business (casino's, restaurants, the illegal businesses off course).

 At the ocean village, I'm setting base for my clubs and other business (casino's, restaurants, the illegal businesses off course)

Visiting the clubs in London has been a hustle, we are still trying to catch those little fuckers, who are harassing my staff. I just arrived at the safe house (Picture Above)  from the club. As i was taking off my jacket , I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket taking it out , I saw Boris's name flashed on the screen.

"what is it?" I growled into the phone when i answered.

"Boss! the club has been attacked," Boris screamed through the phone, his tone frustrated.

" Boss? they kidnapped one of our dancers, they have injured a couple of our customers and security personnel." Boris was frustrated and so was I.

Alexander " just come to the house, ensure the club i locked up a and everyone has gone home safely".

I hang up the phone.

I was at the club like one hour ago, this people are biting more than they can chew Roman.

After thirty minutes Boris, Roman, Rustam and Damien walked into my office.

Alexander "we need to find her and finish this child play."

Boris spoke up "I believe you were the target, they came in as soon as you left, that was well thought out attack,"

Alexander "someone knew I was there"

Damien "so far I have received some intel, I'm going to check it out tonight, word on the street is that this shit heads are an upcoming gang in London,"