Part 34 - 1

Alexander.

I sat in the arena, staring at her. She had dodged a few hits from 'red-skull' a nickname we gave the man who was fighting with Adira. Across from me my father and his associates were also watching the fight I wonder what brought him here tonight. I don't like how my father was staring at her; accompanied by tone-downed whispers among his associates. He stares at her like she's a punching bag waiting to be hit, but then again looked who called the kettle black. I had placed Adira in such a situation, at first, it was to scare her into accepting my MAIN offer; I never thought she would go through with the fighting offer, considering we practically starved them. I could not back down on my statement so I watched the fight conflicted.

 The red skull had succeeded in basting her lip open, blood was oozing, and she had succeeded in landing a few hits on his body, I wonder who taught her to fight like that, we are still yet to find out who she is her identity was a fake. Red-skull was getting angry with her, he was getting frustrated and was becoming a lot more aggressive with his swings, this woman always manages to frustrate everyone she met. Adira barely escaped a hard right hook and she fell. She managed to escape his kicks but still managed to punch her direct in the left eye. She was crawling on the ring trying her best to gain momentum in her situation. To give up all she needed to do was reach for the white handkerchief and surrender then my main offer comes to play, otherwise, she needed to kill the red skull, which was impossible considering he has won all of his 26 fights, tonight was his last fight her and his debts will be cleared and he could finally go back home to his family or whatever is left of it. After a while the bell rang indicating Adira had won the fight, I stood up and started walking towards the ring and I was going down the staircase... I saw a woman picking up an iron bar and walking towards Adira as she was wearing her sweater while walking towards the girls and Boris everything happened too fast before I could shoot the bitch, the gunshot and Adira's scream filled the entire building for a second. I ran towards her as she was losing balance, I grabbed her waist just before she hit the ground. There was so much pain in her eyes, her tiny hands clenched on my shirt as if her life depended on it. Then she spoke "The girls" There was so much blood in her mouth that muffled her speech she spat it out and then looked at me again, I carried her up so we can leave the place and head straight to the doctor then she wailed in pain again, "stop"...." A teardrop, dropped from her eyelids followed by the words " ... freedom". I did not mean to hurt her but moving her was hurting her. She was expecting an answer, all I wanted to scream was "Don't leave me", wanting to make all her pain disappear with a touch. Then I saw what I was dreading the entire time I watched her fight. She was dying her soul was slowly exiting her body. Before her eyes officially closed. I barked for everyone to move out of my way and ran with her in my arms to the car. Once inside instructed my driver to call the doctor and drive us home immediately. She was not going to die at least not now.

Alexander - "Arseny she is unconscious "

Arseny - "Calm down explain to me, what is happening, who is unconscious "

Alexander - "some fucker hit on her left side, there's so much blood coming out of her mouth "

Arseny - "Ok, how about her breathing, do you have a pulse?"

Alexander - " I don't know, can you drive this car faster!"I shouted at the driver

Arseny - "Alexander, listen to me, check her pulse I need you to count it, you can connect your smartwatch on her wrist"

Alexander - " it is at 55"

Arseny - "You need to get here ASAP or less she is dead within 10 minutes " there was a slight pause from both ends ... " Alexander listen to me she is choking from her blood, you need to move her, to lie her on her side".