Introduction

"Sue will you calm down, why we are running, I'm wearing heels for heaven's sake".

"Adira do you know what you have done?"

"Do you know who you have just slapped? ." sue was rambling 

 "Is he king of the world" i asked

"Sue you should have allowed me to punch him, instead of dragging us out of the club like that."

"Is your plan to get us killed tonight?" Sue was rambling, she asked me all this questions,

"What do you mean kill, slap, that guy deserved it how can they gang up and come attack us like that, he had no right to touch me , I was just defending myself and all of us, what's wrong with those people at the club they just stared at us instead of helping us. We get ambushed and everyone just stood still and watched us."

"Adira, get in the car you don't understand what you just did, "

We all got into the car and drove off, Sue drove us out of town immediately, Gina was quite the whole drive , she looked afraid and worried , sue was driving like a crazy woman running away from the law or a suicidal husband . They were acting strange, I was now getting worried. We left town without our belonging, we were to stay here for a week and now we are leaving, nobody was explaining shit to me, there main concern was leaving town.

It's like we were running away .

Who was that man that I crossed paths with?

What does she mean getting us killed?

I have dealt with such arrogant guys or worse back at home. I know how to handle them. I know how to keep us safe if need be.

I will find out what's the matter, once they feel safe to stop and talk to me.

But who was he?.

Earlier,

Those eyes, those intoxicating grey-blue eyes, i couldn't stop staring at him , i was in a trance. I couldn't make out his full face due to the lighting of the club, but damn he must be beautiful . He had a smooth- rough skin, i could tell after slapping him, but he deserved it . I don't like being touched , its one of my rules and he broke the rule. i would have sworn his eyes turned pitch black after slapping him, somewhere deep-deep  inside me i was afraid ,( Ps i haven't felt that cold tingling feeling in such along time ) but i pushed it away immediately . i challenged him, smirked no words were exchanged between us but he seemed to understand , that made him more angry , i was ready for the worst . I don't think he can beat what i have experienced so far in this life.

Then out of nowhere sue dragged me away from him .

Sue POV.

Suddenly Gina was pushed , she almost fell down but i helped her , this huge guy was going after Adira , he looked mad , A guy out of the blue roughly pulled Adira out off the way from the angry guy, it was as if he was protecting her . i was not sure , everything was happening so fast , we were being ambushed . i remember the angry guy Adira and him crossed paths earlier , and he groped her   , she punched him serves that fucker right . Adira hates to be touched , i once touched her and she almost bitch slapped me, that's before me and her became good friends. Him grabbing her ass just like that , must have triggered the murderous instincts . Sometimes i think she might be bipolar .  The switch from a sweet - caring girl to a crazy - ass kicking  girl , is so fast , snap of a finger... the bitch is here. 

The guy protecting Adira was one else but Alexander , Alexander Reznikov . The most feared man in all Europe and south/north america , the mafia leader , he is the boss. what is this night turning into? . Oh no!no!no!, Adira had that look in her eyes again . she turned around looked up to him and slapped him .  She slapped Mr. Reznikov , the man grown - ass men feared , some of them peed on themselves just by the mention of his name . i have heard stories .  from the corner of my eyes i saw his men they are slowly  creeping up on us .  The whole VIP section stood still and watched , Adira and Alexander just stared at each other murderous looks shared. 

"we need to go, now!"i told Gina. I went and pulled Adira away from Alexander, she just signed her death certificate , hers and mine , no actually hers and this entire club.  Why wasn't she scared?, what exactly is she afraid of ?. we walked out of the club , correction we ran out of the club , Adira kept telling me stop , am so sure his men are after us . "we need to get to the car " i shouted at them.  " He is going to kill us ,if he gets us", " we are so dead",