11//Lilith//

"Is he.....Is he dead?" Nancy asks coming out of nowhere.

"Probably..." I say nodding my head. He starts coughing. "....Not." I finish with a smile.

"Hendrickson. Hey. Is that you in there?" Sam asks while Dean points the gun at the fed.

He gets up and sits on the bed, face dripping from the holy toilet water. He looked completely flustered and confused.

"I uh, I shot the sheriff." He mumbles.

I glance at Dean who is seemingly confused. Then he says.

"But you didn't shoot the deputy."

Sam stares at him blankly from the ground and Dean just smiles. I glance at the two behind us. Nancy and the cop whose name I don't know.

"He's lost a lot of blood," I whisper, but turn around because I can no longer contain my smile.

"Five minutes ago I was fine and then..."

"Let me guess. Some nasty black smoke, jammed itself down your throat?"

"You were possessed." Captain obvious says. Where's Rosa? She's usually the one making the obvious statements.

"Possessed, like possessed?" He states with intricate hand motions. I put my head in my hands.

"That's what it feels like. Now you know." Sam says.

"I owe you the biggest I told you so ever," Dean grumbles handing him back his gun.

"Officer Meechy. Keys." He takes the handcuffs off and unlatched the chains on our ankles. I stand there rubbing my wrist as they talk. All of a sudden I get this weird pressure on the inside of my head and then it's gone instantly. Weird.

We set up demon traps all over the station and make plans. Nancy helps Dean with his injury and the other guys get their guns.

"Well, that's nice but it's not going to do much good," Dean tells them.

"We've got an arsenal here."

"You don't poke a bear with a bebe gun. It's just going to make them mad."

"What do you need?"

"Salt," Dean and I say at the same time. "Lots and lots of salt" Dean finishes.

"Salt?"

"What is there an echo in here?"

"There's road salt in the storeroom," Nancy adds.

"Perfect. Perfect, we need salt at every window and every door." He says.

I stroll over to the front windows and observe the damage that was done by the helicopter. There were bodies everywhere and the helicopter was blown up and on fire.

They bring the salt from the back and Dean decides that now is a good time to get something from his car. I wouldn't be able to stop him so I follow him instead.

We walk up to the gate with the criminal's cars and unlock it.

"Dean you better be fucking fast."

"Yeah, yeah." He runs to the impala and unlocks the trunk.

He lifts the top part and grabs his bag. I turn around and watch the deserted parking lot. The wind starts to pick up and the street light across from the lot starts to flicker. Ah fuck.

"Deaan" I say bouncing on the spot. "I want to get the fuck out of here."

We hear moaning as he's grabbing one last item and see a huge puff of black demon smoke coming towards us. SHIT.