14//Come to Me//

"Have you forgotten me already, sister?"

"Sister?" I asked bewildered.

"Yeah, little sis, it's me."  I pulled the phone away from my ear and stared. Rosa beside me was eating her strawberry ice cream and cluelessly staring at the sky. I placed the phone back to my ear and just said one word; how? 

The phone started to cut out before I got a response.

"Who was that?" Rosa asked finishing the last bit of her ice cream.

"It sounded like my fucking sister."

Her mouth dropped open and the spoon she was holding fell into the ice cream bowl.

"Are we talking about the same sister here; the one that was murdered by that weird demon?" I nodded still staring at my phone.

"It's probably some ass hat getting off on messing with me." I wave my hand getting up from my chair and throwing my unfinished ice cream in the trash.

"Let's go find the brothers grim."

~~

By the time we made it to the motel, it was pretty dark and we decided to just go to bed. I really just wanted to get in my bed and think. Sam and Dean will still be there in the morning. Probably.

"Now, no zapping off to La La land while I'm sleeping, got it? I really don't want to wait around for you to stumble your jumpy ass back here.' I tell her from the bathroom.

"I've told you before, Win, I can't control-" Rosa whines before I cut across her.

Well, how about you put your phone in your pocket as well as your credit card so you can get your ass back here efficiently. Cool? Cool."  I say to Rosa as I slip on my sweat pants. She gives me a mock glare but does as I say.

It was just past three am when I hear my cell phone start to blast music right into my ear, nearly giving me a heart attack. I answered it without looking at the screen.

"WHAT!" I yell, angry that someone would dare to call me at this hour.

"..Winnie" Was all the person said. It took me a few seconds to realize it was my sister again.

"Don't you ignore me, sister, I am very much real." The voice says breaking the silence.

"This is not possible. Who the fuck is this!?" I yell into the phone, frustrated.

"You were 7." She paused for dramatic effect. "Little Evan Baker whispered into your ear on the playground that you two were going to get married. You repaid the sentiment by punching him right in the face. A little aggressive for someone so young, don't you think? Regardless, I was there to clean up your mess. I told all the other kids and supervisors that innocent little Evan had called you a bad name. It was such a bad name that we couldn't even bring ourselves to say it aloud. When the boy was suspended from school, I told you that it was the last mess I'd clean up for you. But we both know that isn't true, is it, Winifred?" She said coldly while I slowly sank to my bed. How would a demon know something so personal from so long ago?

"Believe me now?" She finished with the sass I remembered so vividly.

"..It's really you?" The call dropped again but it didn't matter, I was staring blankly at the opposite wall in shock. Could that really be my older sister?

When we awoke the next morning (more like when Rosa awoke, because I did not sleep a wink after that phone call) we went straight over to Dean and Sam's motel room. When Dean answered the door he seemed busy deeply thinking about something, and Sam was nowhere to be found.