10//Shot the Sheriff//

All three of us are put into one cell and they don't take the chains or cuffs off.

Dean and I go to sit down on the bed while Sam tries to stand near the cell entrance. Making us all almost dump over. 

"You guys, come on!" Dean says frustrated.

"Alright, alright. Sit?" Sam agrees and we three sit down.

"How are we going to Houdini out of this one?" Dean asks.

"Good question." Sam sighs.

"This is why I don't hunt with other people. Sure I don't give a shit if the law knows what I've been doing, but they never catch and hold me! Except for now and I wasn't even doing anything bad."

"What I'm wondering is why in the hell you are wanted in Canada?" Dean asks with a slight smirk on his face.

"Caught that did yah? I might have publicly beaten an old lady to death with a silver spoon in the middle of Walmart." I say smiling at the memory.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Sam says sounding genuinely offended.

"The thing was a shifter, jackhole. It had killed 3 people over the course of a month."

"Nice work, kid," Dean says with a surprised look on his face.

"As I've said, I can hold my own" I answer crossly, trying to ignore the joyful feeling I got in response to his compliment.  

We are just chilling on the bed when the fed comes up to our cell. I don't really care much for this guy and Sam seems to of had enough, so we are currently on our third thumb war. Dean looks at him and then rolls his eyes when he starts talking.

"You know what I'm trying to decide?" Dean scoffs at that.

"What to have for dinner tonight." The fed says blissfully.

Dean doesn't answer but Sam and I stop our war to look at him questionably.

"Steak or lobster." He finishes. "What the hell; surf and turf." He adds as an afterthought.

We go back to our thumb war once again not caring.

"After all, I got a lot to celebrate. Seeing you two in chains, and a wanted criminal in Canada." He smiles.

"You kinky son of a bitch; we don't swing that way," Dean smirks. I laugh, half because I won again and also because of Deans'comment.

"Ah, that's funny." The fed replies sarcastically.

"Yeah, I wouldn't bust out the melted butter just yet. Couldn't catch us at the bank; couldn't keep us in that jail." He says with a shrug and a clasped thumb raise.

Hendrickson -I think that's his name- nods.

"You're right; I screwed up. I underestimated you. I didn't count on you being that smart. But now, I'm ready."

"Ready to lose us again?" I was just observing the little talk between them. After all, this isn't actually my problem.

"Ready like a court order to keep you in a super-maximum prison in Nevada till trial. Ready like isolation, and a soundproof windowless cell so small that......" Blah blah blah this guy goes on and on. We are going to get out. We are hunters for crying out loud.

"How's that for ready?" He finishes.

"Take a good look at Sam; you two will never see each other again." That startled Sam enough to look his way. He majorly pissed Dean off with that comment.  

"Awe, where's that smug smile Dean; I wanna see it!" If that guy wasn't behind those bars, he would be dead.

"You're a dumb ass," I whisper.