2//Werewolves//

*Sam and Dean ^^

I returned to my car after saying goodbye to Ellen, glaring at Jo, and started looking through the folder.

So apparently there have been some weird murders in this one area, not too far from here. All victims have their hearts completely taken out. 

Unusual sighting for a werewolf. Ash had been tracking killings for a couple of days and is certain of the place he will strike next. See this werewolf seems to kill in a pattern. Killing only girls, only in a parking lot, and always at the mall. So that's where I will be headed. Hopefully, I beat the butt heads who stole my case.

It was around eleven at night when I got to the mall. Of course, the mall was closed and there were no cars in sight. So I found it quite odd that there was a shadow moving around the outskirts of the mall. The shadow was about eight feet tall, probably a male. My guess was the werewolf.

I have no experience with werewolves, therefore I have no idea when they eat. Even what they look like. At this moment though I was not taking any chances, I knew it had to be him.

I jumped out of my small blue car and ran to the trunk, lifting up the small box-shaped compartment hidden away. In the compartment was a bunch of necessary weapons for killing spirits and demons. I quickly grabbed my small gun with the silver bullets and closed everything up.

By the time I got to the place I last saw the shadow, it was probably almost twelve. I walked around the corner of the mall and kept my eye out for any signs of movement. Nothing. Which was weird considering he should be hungry. I should at least hear screams. Walking around another corner, I scan the dark alleys hidden around the mall. Where the hell is this guy. Just when I thought I had the wrong place I get knocked off my feet and thrown into the side of the mall. Confused I sit up and look around. I can feel the blood from my cracked skull oozing down my forehead, but at the moment I can't bring myself to care. I try to look around at my surroundings but everything's coming out all blurry.

Finally, I see a large shape just near the wall by my head. He reaches over and grabs the front of my neck. My back dragging on the concrete, my boots scraping against the rocks. I tried to push him away, oh did I ever try. I even reached for my gun, but It was thrown across the alley when I was thrown. The dark shape finally stops moving me but then he gets on top of me, in a straddle-type position. My arms are pinned, I can't move my legs. I'm almost certain that I'm going to die. I'm the werewolves victim tonight. How could I have been so ignorant?

The light from the street lamps finally gave me a good view of the beast on top of me. He almost resembled a man, the only major flaw in his appearance was his eyes and his teeth. Another factor involving his appearance was his razor-sharp claws. Which were now at this moment beginning to rip at my flesh. My guess trying to dig his way into my chest to retrieve my heart. It was the most excruciating pain I have ever felt. I screamed and screamed, but who would hear me at this time of night. I gave up on screaming. It seemed time slowed down. Making this moment last, for what felt like hours.

As I was pretty much ready to die, convinced I had done pretty well with my life, a figure popped up in my line of sight. Two figures to be exact. They knocked the werewolf off me and I heard gunshots.

My vision was becoming more clear and I could better make them out. They were two guys, one taller than the other. The tallest one bent down and picked me up off the cold concrete. He was so strong and warm, he picked me up as if I weighed nothing. I snuggled in deeper, hoping for more warmth.

I wanted to say I was sorry. Sorry that I came even though they were clearly given the case instead of me.

All I could manage out was a sorry, though. The one holding me looked down all confused.