15//Brotherly Talks//

Where the hell is Winnie?

I was trying to concentrate on getting us some help when Sam breaks free of his ropes and jumps at the monster.  I yelled his name but he was too focused on getting the knife away from the Crocata. While I watched to make sure I didn't miss anything – in case he got hurt – I tried to break free of my own ropes. 

Just when I thought Sam was getting the upper hand, he gets punched in the face flying into me, knocking the chair I am sitting on backward, and making it even more difficult to untie my knots.

Another downside is I can no longer see what is happening, just a great view of the cobwebbed ceiling. I hear grunting and more movement and then a crunch.

"SAM!" I yell, fearing the worst.

I hear more movement coming towards my chair and then see Sam's face peek into view.

"Oh thank god!" I laugh.

~~

We head outside and see Winnie leaning against the rental car, holding her head.

"Well hello, Winnie! Thanks so much for the help!" Sam explains sarcastically.

"You looked like you had it handled. Why would I want to interfere and make it seem like I'm more of a man than you?" She states looking at her nails.

"Plus, Chatty McStabby jumped me as soon as I got upstairs. Probably would have sucked out my soul too, if you guys hadn't been stirring shit up downstairs. Man wouldn't that Crocata have been disappointed when he tried to munch on my tarnished, shriveled soul?" Winnie finished with a smile.

We head back to the motel hoping that Dean is there seeing as we hadn't heard from him in hours.

Entering the room I notice the lights are on, and that's always a good sign. Sam enters the bathroom and then I hear Dean.

"Looks like they improved your face." Was Dean's snarky statement.

"Back attcha." Sam replied.

Me and Winnie say our goodbyes and head to our own room.

"Winnie?"

"Hmm?" was the muffled response I received, as she currently was sprawled on her bed, head buried in the pillow.

"This whole weird abilities thing is freaking me out, I mean I want to know what it is but at the same time I really want it to just go away."

"Well it's not going to just disappear, Rose. Somehow we are going to have to figure out what the hell this is and fix it or learn to deal with it." She says almost like she was talking more to herself than to me; but that couldn't be because I'm the freak here, not her.

Winnie realizes that she isn't really paying attention to me and abruptly turns to me. She frowns and asks me what I know about my powers so far.

"I know that I can teleport and not control it; I know that sometimes I can pop into somebody's head and take a peek at what they are doing. Last time though I could hear your thoughts so I'm not sure how to control that one either, god have I tried. Other than that I don't know what else I can do; they seem to develop with time.

"Once we figure out Dean's hell or no hell situation, then we can worry about you; but as for right now I'm dead tired and done with this heart to heart. Nighty night, dickhole."

"Night asshole."

I awoke the next morning to an arm wrapped around my middle and snoring in my ear. Startled, I open my eyes and try to squirm my way out. Why is Winnie in my bed and why are we spooning?