3//Winnie//

*How I imagine Winnie^^

"So are you guys in the middle of a case or do you normally just lounge in motels all day?" I asked them smiling, hoping that they would bring me along.

"Well, we actually-" Sam began but was interrupted by Dean.

"Sammy. Don't-"

"No, you don't Dean! What do you think she is really going to do? Rosa is injured, wearing sweats, and doesn't have her car at the moment." Sam finished glaring at Dean. Dean just glared right back mumbling something about waiting in the car, before he turned and headed outside.

We followed right after, Sam obviously wanted to do this case right away. There seemed to be a lot of tension between these guys. I am positive I have missed something.

We were driving down the highway when Sam and Dean started yelling at each other about some deal that Dean made, to a Demon? Sam seemed really pissed about it and wanted to help, but Dean wouldn't let him. I was kind of hazy on the details. I'll ask Sam later. That must be something that I missed.

We arrived at the hospital and I was told to stay in the impala considering what I was wearing. They walked to the hospital in their worn-out suits, which they had changed into before we left the motel.

I just sat there fiddling with the radio when I noticed a girl walking along the building holding groceries. Now, normally I wouldn't care at all about some girl going shopping, except for the fact that she looked an awful lot like my best friend Winnie From high school. Just an older, taller version. Her wavy golden blonde hair got longer, now it was about hip length but it didn't look bad. She wore it with style. Mine wasn't even that long, I thought glancing at my red ringlets that fell just past my chest. I looked back up and saw her turn a corner.

I was in the process of convincing myself not to run over there because that wasn't Winnie when a creepy-looking guy also turned the corner after her. I booked it out of that car so fast I didn't even have time to think about the fact that I left the door open. I rounded the corner and ran down the alley, I stopped at the very end and came across nothing but another corner and a bag of burnt groceries. At this point, I was beyond confused.

At the corner of my eye, I saw something shine. I bent to pick it up and saw it was a bracelet. It looked an awful lot like the bracelet I gave Winnie for her 16th birthday. There wasn't a doubt now that it wasn't her. I was really worried now though, where could she be? I didn't have much time to dwell on the matter because at that moment I realized I had left the door to the impala open with the keys in the ignition. Dean was going to legit kill me if it was gone.

When I got back to the car (Dean and Sam Thank God weren't there) some weird guy was getting closer to it. I booked it to the passenger side, which is the side I left the door open. As soon as I was in I locked the door.

Dean and Sam came back and filled me in on what they found out from the victim. I wasn't really paying much attention considering all I could think about was my best friend. Now that I wasn't after some yellow-eyed demon, I could worry about finding my best friend. We haven't talked in a while but I still care if she's dead.

The brothers dropped me off at my car and told me they would meet back up with me when they finished figuring out this case.

"It's not that we don't want you with us, it's just you seem kind of out of it," Sam explained.

I was grateful that they were giving me time to try and figure out what was going on with Winnie.

"But we're definitely asking what's up when we get back, so for now, bye," Dean said dragging Sam away.