Chapter 13

Above is the new character.

Sita's point of view:

I don't know how long we walked but I was gratfule when we finally stopped to rest. It was pitch dark outside and eerie out in the woods. Awkward to when no one would talk.

Kai usually made sarcastic comments and Samuel just gave her 'what the fuck is wrong with you' looks. I just spoke random things that came to mind to strike conversation, but Samuel didn't like to reveal much about himself and Kai loves to be vague about all her answers to any question.

I started complaining though, so they finally got tired of it and agreed to rest for a bit. A lot happened and I'm exhuasted. Samuel sat across from me and Kai sat beside me pulling out a book from her bag. A quick glance at the cover revealed it to be her grimoir. I looked up too see Samuel staring at me, his face was blank so I had no clue what he was thinking and it made me uncomfortable so I glared at him. All I got in response was a tilt of his head and him raising a brow at me. Well then.

He then turned his head towards Kai and cleared his throat before he asked, "who is this 'friend' of yours we're meeting?"

Kai's point of view

I glanced up at the Hell Hound wolf and shrugged. "A guy that my mother says will help" he was my mother's old friend and I rember when he would visit us just to see me. At that time mother was depressed and rarely gave me her time, so he was there when she wasn't. I couldn't wait to see him again.

"That's descriptive" he growled.

"Yeah" I ignored him and continued to read. This was my mother's grimoir and I was reading it to learn more of dark and light magic, she knew how to use both and I wanted to the same.

Light magic was of pure energy from celestial and angelic beings, or even from the planet. The pure energy really could come from anything, even yourself if you were pure heart. Once you contained the pure energy
you could bend it to your will, and it was very strong since it was just energy. Nothing else added to it.

Dark magic was of corrupted energy. And it had added things to it, such as fire, for example. Making the energy black and red, commonly a form of magic demons use. Much stronger to bend the will of but once you can you can use it just like light magic only it's corrupt and dangerous.

There is also magic from the shadow realm, and with a blood sacrifice regularly you can control shadow tethrils and cast powerful spells. It's a from of blood sorcery but blood sorcery goes far beyond that. Blood sorcery is more of a strength of one's will power and well blood so much is possible with it and is an ancient practice of magic.

I glanced up at the Hell Hound wolf, Samuel, once more. His pack or Hybrid species practiced Blood Sorcery usually. I wonder if he knew how to use it. While blood sorcery was something they practiced it wasn't their goddess given gift.

"So..guys? I have a question one of you please answer" Sita spoke up looking at us both.

"What?" I asked her

"When I shifted I was surrounded by a blue fire type of thing and Samuel was covered in red fire, why is that?"

"Because, That's our pack magic, a gift given to our packs by the goddess" Samuel spoke.
I nodded and for once decided to answer this question.
"What he said, his pack Hell Houmd pack, Their goddess given gift was of Dark Fire. It could be actual black fire which was meant that the wolf who had it was very powerful or a dark blood red, which was the common color. Not many hell hounds could activate the black fire, those that have in the past were destroyed by it. Black fire was weird, from what I heard the moment it touches you you begin to rot from the inside out. The red fire is more like actual fire but a lot more painful" I explained to her and she listened quit well.

"And this is why Hell Hound pack is the number one dark pack" Samuel interjected.

I nodded in agreement and spoke again, "Moonstone Pack is the number one light pack. Their goddess given gift is blue fire. It's really cold instead of hot and it's said that the goddess got that power from a arch angel, meaning that Moonstone controls and angelic power just as Hell Hound controls a Demonic power."

"But wait...Why is Hell Hound demonic?"

I looked to Samuel so he could explain.

"Well, Moon Goddes created two small packs as her first packs. They were all normal Lycans able to shift and what not, but a demon had come across her and her one of her packs and taken the wolves. He expieremented on them and gave them blood of a Hell Hound, specifically blood from Cerberus. It changed them into demonic wolves but not for long. Soon the blood started to kill them so the demon gave the pack back as it was now useless to him. The goddess not wanting her pack to die, gifted them with a dark power so they could balance out the evil, and so that became her strongest pack. The Hell Hound pack." He finished the story and before she could ask...

"Moonstone Pack was getting picked on and killed by Hell Hound wolves so the goddess gave them angelic blood blood and one of her powers making the packs equally as strong and her very first packs. She split them up later though because they wouldn't stop fighting, and she began to make more wolf packs. Blood stone pack was a normal pack that bred with vampires making them Hybrids as well, Angel fire bred with Lesser angles and the other pack of light and dark of normal dark and light energy. Then there is actual normal packs with their own special abilities but they didn't breed outside of their species because the goddess made it so each wolf had a mate of the same breed. Now their is no more cross breeding as much as there had been. Except with me. And you two" I gave them a wink and went back to my book.

"I've missed out a lot on my own kind...i feel so clueless..." Sita mumbled.

"You'll learn everything soon enough. I'll teach you." Samuel reassured her and I smiled. My mother told me of her visions that were of Sita. They had no idea what was coming. I knew that I wouldn't be with them for much longer though, I had my own battle to fight.

Early in the morning we all got up from our uncomfortable sleep on the gorund. Sita looked disoriented and Samuel only watched her. He seemed already protective of her.

I started walking after I grabbed my bag and they were forced to follow. I only had a hours before I would shift we needed to get to the next town quick.

After about two hours of walking we eventually got out of the woods, looking around I squealed in excitement and I received a worried look from Sita and a what the fuck look from samuel. He gives me thos lookes a lot.

"Were close, he should be in a house around here." I sped walk down the street in a rush and they followed clearly confused of my excitement.
And then I saw him. Waiting patiently by his car meaning he knew we were coming. I smiled and ran towards him he saw me and smiled.

"Hi Luke!" I hugged him and he hugged back.

"Well Hello to you to kiddo" he spoke with a trace of an old accent lacing his voice.

Luke was my best friend, and to be honest I had a crush on him for ages. I looked up and smiled his e
yes were a crystal blue as always and his hair was black and choppy. Shorter too, he wore a black trench coat over a normal t shirt with some black jeans to match his look.
I pulled away and noticed that Samuel and Sita had caught up. I almost forgot about them.

Samuel growled "So...care to explain why your friend is a vampire and why he's giving us a ride?"