Chapter 7

Above is sorta how Sita looks (:

Sita's point of veiw;

It's been three days since my first day of school and since I met Kai who was in fact a rude bitch, exuse my French, told me pretty much that I was screwed when I turned sixteen. Father has been working nonstop with not only his jobs..but trying to find somerhing, anything about keeping me hidden and safe. But to put it simply...i don't think there was a way. I had to leave and soon...i know I wanted to leave when I got older but I never imagined it'd have to be this soon. While I'd love for father to come with me it's too dangerous. I've been talking to Kai more and while she still is vague about everything she has convinced me that running is really my only option because they would not stop looking for Moonstone Pack.

Apparently the pack I came from is a gifted powerful pack that they can't afford to lose if there's a chance to bring it back. Kai learns all this from her mother, who was a witch and she has premonitions and this is how Kai knows things. Not only that but her father whom is dead had taught her mother everything he knew about werwolves. After some many arguments amd eye openers I've learned that while kais a bitch she's only trying to warn me and help me make the right decision, she told me herself that she would run before her 16th birthday and even offered for us to run together. I told her I'd think about it...

Anyways Today after school I would be going with Kai to meet her mother and considering her mother more than likely knows more than my father I'm hoping she could teach me some things father couldn't. Unless she's like Kai and wants to be vague with everything.

Samuel's point of veiw;

This has been the longest 3 days of my lief, and I still have 3 more days until Moonstone pups shift for their first time. This town was lame and sitting in the woods was boring when you couldn't shift.

Considering my wolf's appearance shifting would be risky.

Currently I was in the central area of the town, which was just a park for adults and children alike to hang out at. I sat on a bench farthest from all the humans. I watched for anyone that could be the Alpha Pup of Moonstone but everyone was a human here. Not any wolves, a couple fae, and witches maybe but no wolves.

Snarling slightly I stood up. Calm down Samuel. My wolf growled. We will find the pesky pup soon, but be a little more patient.
'Shut it' I told him through our link. I knew he was only trying to help, and..he was also right I needed to be patient, but this shit hole of a town was so...dead.

Taking a deep breath and shaking my head as if that magically got rid of any thoughts, I walked down the streets of the small town and looked for a place to eat. I couldn't hunt often and I wanted something now so I would get something from a restaurant, i had seen a few Chinese ones and a sandwich shop, was well as a pizza place. I was looking for that one actually. Soon I turned a corner and found it, grabbing my wallet from my butt pocket I stepped inside the pizza shop. There were three people at a table and 2 girls others at another, other than that it was empty. I walked up to the counter.

"Hello welcome to dominoes! What would you like sir?" An overly cheerful woman asked from across the counter. She was maybe in her twentys, bleach blond hair and smelled of the horrible spray humans like to douse themselves in. She smiled at me and twirled her hair.

Looking up I looked at the menus of different kinds of pizzas and eventually just went with a supreme pizza.

"Okay sir, your pizza will be done in 15 to twenty minutes" she smiles "oh and my names Melissa, what's yours?"

I tilted my head at her. Was this human coming onto me? I did not appreciate that. Not only does she Amell bad and not only is she a humam, but she reeks of disease and I have a chosen mate out there, paired with me by the moon goddess herself. I don't know where my mate was or when is meet her, but I would not touch nor date another female unless it was my mate.

"Not interested Blondie" I glared at her and she frowned.

"Asshole" she muttered and walked away.

When I got my pizza I took it to go and left back to the park and sat where I was sitting before. I ate my pizza and as the day progressed the town got quiet. By the time it was six in the afternoon barely anyone was out. Stretching as I got up from the bench I took notice of four men sitting at a bench not to far from me. All of them had their gaze on me. I'd seen them following me all day...could they be hunters?

Hunters was an organization of Men and woman all human that hinted down werewolves, Moonstone Pack was their biggest victory. How they took it down I'd never know, but four of them were no threat to me. No one knows how or why they were formed unfortunately, but we always kept watch for them and killed as many of them as we could.

Giving them a final glance I walked away back to Moonstone ruins.