13-"Date and Apology"

*Ana's pnt of view*

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!!!" I said as I paced back and forth my hand moving between my forehead and lips, as I nervously bit my nails off.
"Ana honey calm down okay? It's not that big of a deal." Sighed Jaxon as he looked at me.
"Not a big deal? Not a big deal?! She saw us kiss Jaxon." I explained, looking at him, as though he's grown two heads.
"So?"
"So?! I don't want her or anybody else thinking that there's something going on between us. Especially knowing that I'm just a way for you to pass your time." I said with a sigh, my words sending a sudden stab through my heart.
"Is that so?" Said Jaxon his eyes suddenly becoming hard and cold.
"We both know it's the truth, you're the one who's always reminded me that I'm not your type. Oh my God I'm such an idiot." I shook my head with a tired sigh, tears threatening to spill any second.
"Oh okay, alright then. You're right you're not my type. You were just a distraction to pass the time." He stated, confirming my suspicions, his voice neutral.
"Good." I nodded, my lips pursed, "Well in that case I'm going home, forget your debt and all that BS. Leave me alone, and matter of fact just stay away from me and my workplace. " I said throwing my hands up, and turning to leave.

I reached the door with a frustrated grunt, just as I opened it, a large hand closed it from behind me, and the second I turned to face him, his hand landed on my hip and pushed me against the door, as his lips crashed against mine.

I found myself instantly responding.

But before I could really get committed to the kiss he pulled away and whispered on my lips "if you ever, I mean ever say those words again, and try to leave me, you better get far away quick, because if I catch you, I will lock you up in my room, and you will never leave again." And before I could reply, his lips were once again on mine.

Our lips dance, as his tongue entered my mouth as though he had explored it a million times.

His hands held on to my lips, my body pressed against the door, and his hard frame.

At some point he began to kiss my neck, as he pushed his hips against mine, earning a gasp from me.

As his lips kissed here, and his teeth nipped there, I found myself gasping and holding on to his arms as I said "You are the most selfish, self-absorbed, cold-hearted, arrogant bastard I've ever met." At my words he nipped my skin, causing a yelp to erupt from my lips.

He pulled away and smiled at my flustered expression as he whispered "next time, you won't get off that easily for insulting me." Then his eyes went down to my neck as he smiled proudly and  said "nice." 

At his words my eyes widened, and I ran to his bathroom.

My eyes bulged out of my head as I came screaming and slapping his chest "how dare! How dare you! How dare you?! I'm not some random girl that you picked up in a bar. You don't get to put a mark on me just because you feel like it! You're the only person I've ever been this intimate with, and I think you know that, but you're making a joke out of it! So you know what? Just leave me alone!" With that I pushed him away and ran to my room, slamming the door shut behind me, then I crashed on my bed, where tears began to spill out of nowhere.

I stayed in my room for a good amount of the day. It was the late evening when a knock came from my door. When I asked who it was I received no response, so with a frustrated sigh I walked up and opened my door.

When I opened it, there stood Jaxon with the first aid kit as he said "it's time to change my bandages." And without another word, he barged into my room.

Well technically his room, given that this was his house.

He walked straight to balcony, and sat on one of the chairs, I rolled my eyes but my heart hurt, he couldn't even apologize for hurting my feelings. I was so over the tears and being the soft spoken girl, so I marched outside ready to give him a piece of my mind.

"Listen here you cocky cold-hearted bastard," I said pointing down at him "I am sick and tired of you treating me as though I am beneath you, so much that you can't even bother to apologize for a simple mistake you made. Now here is the deal," I added as he looked up at me, his cold eyes striking fear deep in my chest, but I tried to keep a mask on, " you either respect me, or I will drug you in your sleep and escape to a place where you will never find me." With that said, I kept my eyes fixed on him.

He looked up at me, a sudden anger clouded his eyes, then he stood up, and approached me.

My feet remained glued on the ground as he got closer. He wrapped an arm around my waist and flushed me against his chest causing a gasp to escape my lips.

His eyes remained focused on me, as he whispered close to my lips "You're the only person who can get away with insulting and threatening me. With that said here is my deal, agree to go on a date with me, and I will apologize for my behavior earlier."
"Is that a joke or are you actually serious? I'm not agreeing to anything until you apologize." I said shrugging, and breaking from his hold that challenged my ability to think.

He smiled a heart dropping smile, then said "and I'm not apologizing  until you agree to go on a date with me."
"Well, I guess you're not getting a date." I shrugged, as I sat down, "and you're not getting an apology." He said sitting next to me.

I stood up to walk away, and he grabbed my hand, causing me to fall and land on his lap.

When I tried to escape, he wrapped an arm around me, and kissed my neck with a peck, then we sat in complete silence.

I found it hard to relax at first, but then I felt his heart beat on my side, and I felt his warmth, so I leaned against him, as my eyes gazed at the star showered horizon.

We sat in silence for a long time before one of us finally decided to speak up.

"I'm sorry that I am such a cocky stuck up, cold-hearted arrogant bastard, princess. Will you go on a date with me?" He said in a soft voice, followed by another kiss to my neck.

For a while I didn't answer, but then I sighed and smiled, I turned to him and I said "Okay, I'll go on a date with you. But if you hurt me, I will drug you in your sleep and escape you forever."

He laughed, and it was a beautiful sound, he pulled me and kissed my lips as he said "sure you will princess." Then I hit his chest, and we smiled at one another as we sat back in a comfortable silence.

This was nice.

____________________________________

Hey guys!

So you earned a chapter!

What did you guys think? So our characters are dealing with inner feelings and conflicts, and yet somehow, they make a cute couple.

What do you think is going to happen next?

Let me know what you think by VOTING, COMMENTING, AND SHARING!

Lots of ❤❤❤

-Tania.

P.S.: Next chapter = 15 comments.