24-"Boredom"

*Ana's pnt of view*

For the first two weeks after Jaxon kidnapped me, I spent my days and night locked inside Jaxon's room. He would come and go as he pleased, but I wasn't allowed the same freedom. Whenever he was in the room, he was mostly on his laptop working away. At night, he surprisingly kept his space. Ever since The bathroom thing, he's kept his distance. But I was starting to become restless.

I was dying of boredom, and I had binge-watched everything I found interesting on Netflix, I could only spend so much time out on the balcony, and though I was tempted to move Jaxon's room around, I didn't want him to think that I was getting too comfortable. I had so much time on my hands, that there were times, when I'd just watch Jaxon from the distance, and I noticed Jaxon to actually be human.

He had some cute moments when he was working, if he got tired, he'd yarn, and rub his eyes, then scrunch his nose in the cutest manner. There were time when he became frustrated and he let out a quick and frustrated sigh out of his nostrils. There were so many little things that he did, that made him so much more attractive.

But his eyes.

God his eyes.

They always make me melt.

Of course I would never admit any if this to him.

If I did, his inflated ego might just suffocate me. Plus, I was too proud for that. Eventually I got fed up with the prisoner treatment, and I started arguing with him.

"Jaxon I have to get out of here. I can't be in this room any longer." I said to him, as he looked up from his laptop.
"No." He simply said.
"What? Why not?" I scoffed.
"Because I said so." He simply reasoned.
"Because you said so?" I questioned his words.
"Yes." He replied in his business tone. I hated when he did that.
"No. No, I'm not going to settle for that." I stood up placing my hands on my hips.
"Okay, I'm selfish. And if I let you out, you and Sonya will be happy around each other, but you won't be happy around me. I'd rather you stay here with me, because then you will only spend time with me." He said as he stood up, and approached me.
"You self-centered egotistical jer-" my words were cut off by Jaxon wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me to his chest as he slammed his lips on mine.

When he pulled away he said "see now every time you decide to insult me I will kiss you."
"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" I Screamed as I continuously slapped his chest.
"I know. " said Jaxon as he grabbed my arms.

After that, he held me for a minute, then when I came to my senses, I pushed him off, and things quiet down a bit.

Until today.

"Jaxon this is ridiculous, can I just go see Sonya for a minute. I promise, I won't try to escape." I whined, as I looked at him, while he worked away on his laptop.
"No."
"Why not? It's Sonya." I pleaded.
"See I remember specifically saying that I would lock you in my room." He said, sending me a quick glance.
"So you plan on just leaving me here for the rest of my life?" I asked plopping down on the bed.
"Maybe." He shrugged, and said nothing else.
"Jaxon enough." I argued.
"I don't trust you." He admitted.
"And I don't trust you." I retorted.
"Glad we have an agreement." He simply nodded, and kept working.
"Okay, okay, I won't escape, I'll only be down there for three hours, and then I'll come back up here." I made a deal.
"Thirty minutes." He bargained.
"Two hours." I fired back.

He thought about it for a minute, then he smiled and said "fine, two hours, and when you come back,  I'm going to lay in between your legs-" he stated.
"What?" I choked back, my heart skipping a beat, while I felt my face already heating up.
"My head on your stomach, and you will play with my hair." He finished his earlier statement, after watching me have a mini freak out session.
"Fine. Deal." I said, just happy to finally see something else besides the bedroom, the bathroom, and the yard.

I giggled as I walked out of the room, and I skipped down toward the kitchen, to find Sonya, reading a book.

I ran to her, and wrapped her in my arms as I hugged the life out of her.
She laughed softly, and petted my hair as she said "I was wondering when you'd come down for a visit."
"I'm sorry it took so long to come see you." I said as I pulled away.
"That's fine dear, I know Jaxon can be a little...overbearing And stubborn at times." She said and I laughed as I said "You have no idea. And sorry for leaving without saying anything."
"That's okay too, Jaxon has to know that not every one will bend to his will. He needs that kind of woman in his life." She said, sending me a knowing look, which I completely ignored.

After that, Sonya and I spent a good time catching up. She explains that her years are beginning to catch up with her, and that Jaxon hiring Marcell was one of the best things he could've done for her. Within the two hours, Sonya and I managed to bake some cookies, pick out a few recipes to try out next time, and she even made some of her famous hot cocoa, which tastes like heaven.

We were sitting just talking about nonsense, when Jaxon appeared out of nowhere. He kissed the side of my head, and then grabbed the plate and cup set aside for him. Then he headed out to leave the kitchen. When he sensed I wasn't following, he turned and just looked at me. Taking that as a hint, I kissed Sonya on her cheek, grabbed my own cup, and followed him up.

I waited until we reached the room to talk to him.

"Jaxon, I'm not going to keep living like a prisoner. You don't get to treat me like this, and then expect for me to be okay with it. So from now on, I get to come and go as I please all over this mansion, and you get no say in it. Is that clear?" I asked, crossing my hands.

Jaxon stared blankly at me, and said nothing.

For a good minute, he said nothing.

Then he placed his plate and cup down, then he approached me.

When he was just a few breaths away from me, he smiled as he caressed my cheek.

"I like it when you try to pass orders. It's cute. But now..." He added, as he got closer, "I'm going to show you..." He said, as he slipped his thumb under my bottom lip, "exactly how order others around... Like a boss." He finished.

Then he placed his lips near my ear, as he placed his hands on my hips, and whispered "now get on the bed, and spread your legs."

____________________________________

Hey guys!

Random update.

Short chapter.

The perfect cliffhanger.

Why?

Because I'm evil, I love being a tease, and I like it when I know I have you on edge ...😉😉

Waiting for the perfect release...

Which will come after you guys get up to 100 comments!

Let me know what you think by VOTING, COMMENTING, AND SHARING!

Lots of ❤❤❤

-Tania.