chapter thirty-eight

explicit in some areas.

my name is barely a croak off his lips as he stares at me, his eyes wide and full of emotion.

"i heard about what you're gonna do today, odell. you can't do it."

"who told you?"

"it doesn't matter. all that matters right now is that you don't go out there and announce that you're leaving." his face changes, as i step towards him, watching his whole body still whilst i cross the distance, not stopping until i'm right in front of him and in-between his legs. "did you mean what you said to me, odell?"

"i meant everything, ira." his voice is thick. "but if you came down here to shout at me again. baby, please. i know that i was wrong, but i can't take it today."

"i didn't."

in all honesty, i'm not even sure what drove me down here. all i know is that here i am, face to face with him, and there has never been anything in this world that i've wanted more than him right now and in this moment.

"i love you. and even though you hurt me, i believe you. i trust that you are sorry."

"i am sorry." his eyes are wide as i cup his face in my hands. "ira, i'm so sorry."

"i know." and somehow, i do. i absolutely know and believe him. and as much as it scares me, i'm ready to forgive him.

"you know?" his face suddenly changes, as his arm wraps around the back of my thighs as they pull me into him, watching him stare up at me with his beautiful brown eyes.

"yes, i know. and i forgive you."

"you forgive me?" he repeats, his face breaking out into a huge grin.

"yes."

"and, you love me?"

i nod, but before i can open my mouth to speak, i'm forced down and his mouth is already on mine. his hand fists into the back of my hair.  i feel his mouth take over as usual, weighing hard against mine whilst my lips spread to allow him in.

he grunts while he stands up and turns us, pinning my body firmly up against the wall beside his locker, feeling his hips grind into me.

he moans into my mouth, his lips travelling down my cheek until they're at the base of my throat, stopping just long enough to pull at my shirt. he lets out a little grunt when it won't move, before ripping it over my head.

"dell, we can't do it here. anyone can–"

"i don't fucking care. i need you right now."

his hand reaches the top of my leggings, yanking them down as i step out of them. odell pushes my underwear to the side and drops to a squat. and his lips quickly trail up the inside of my thigh, as i feel my leg being swung over his shoulder, before i feel his hot mouth right where i need him.

his hands roam and squeeze my legs, as his tongue spreads me wide, stroking along my folds. and just like that, i no longer care who could walk in.

i'm lost, spinning in space, as his mouth works wonders, which sets off my hips that buck into his face. his name steadily rolls off my tongue, right before my hand grips into his hair and i feel myself start to build.

i moan loud, now gripping his blonde coils with my two hands, shoving his face harder in-between my legs as his tongue gets deeper.

his teeth nibble on my clit as his tongue continues to stroke inside of me, entering me so deeply that i think my eyes might have slammed the back of my head.