With S-S-Long

Hello C.C readers,

Welcome! This is a December 2016 interview of the 2nd place winner of our Christmas contest. Have a lovely time reading this interesting conversation from the past. =)

We are here to interview S-S-Long (aka Alpha) near her characters' coffee and pie stores. Chris and Karl are both vampires, who seem to be easy going, but just don't tempt them or they will retaliate against you and you'll be 'dead meat'! And we literally mean it!

Being just in between these stores makes us nervous!

We also wonder do the vampires even cook with garlic? Hmm

We also wonder do the vampires even cook with garlic? Hmm ... How does that work?

(Turns face to the audience.)

And now the author has now arrived. So, let us start this interview.

C.C.: Hello Alpha!

Alpha: Hi! Sorry I'm late.

C.C.: It isn't a problem. We were just starting. *smiles* May I call you Alpha for short?

Alpha: Thank you for waiting! Yes, you can call me that.

C.C.: Thanx Alpha. Now, can we start the interview?

Alpha: Of course, but first wouldn't you like to meet Chris and Karl?

C.C.: Um ... that's not necessary.

Alpha: C'mon C.C., after all you're interviewing me. Why not meet the cast? I'm sure the guys won't mind.

(C.C. is thinking very hard on how they should answer S-S, but comes up empty)

Alpha: Or are you afraid of them because they are vampires? I promise you they won't harm you. I'll be here with you all!

(C.C and Author negotiate a deal and soon the vampires enter to say hello)

Karl: Hello C.C.! I heard you are interviewing Alpha who created us!

C.C: (Nervously shakes hands with Karl) H – Hello! Yes, she is the second-place winner of our Winter Contest.

Chris: Groans.

Karl: Oh, yes, (Pointing to his sidekick) This is my husband, and partner in crime -> Chris.

C.C.: (Gulps! Especially at hearing the phrase 'partner in crime'!) Um. Hi Chris. It's nice to meet you.

Chris: Second-place huh? We're only second-place? Why don't I get ready to bite your ...?

Alpha: Chris, please! Is that anyway to treat our guests? Now, they came to interview us so settle down. Why don't you go back to what you were doing and I'll tend to you both later?