With DivineReaderz

Hello again dear readers,

Are you ready to see more of our archived interviews? We wanted to do something different in 2016, so to start us off is DivineReaderz, her book can be found here.

What inspired you to write your short story, "Lucy's Eyes"?

Mostly from incidents in my life. I lost a lot of my loved ones the same way that Amber lost Lucy. So those memories inspired me.

How did you come up with the ideas for your characters? I found it interesting that your main character was color blind and how hard it was for her to accept her new little sister.

I've always wanted to write about colour blindness because I don't think there's much importance given to the disability. I think it is just as difficult and hard as other disabilities. And I based Amber's reluctance to accept an adopted sibling from my own experience.

Would you give your story a continuation or did you intend to leave it as is?

I never did plan a continuation, but considering the story now, I really want to try and write a sequel. So look forward to it!

Have you written any other short stories?

I have, though I haven't uploaded them yet. I'm currently focusing on my book, "Born with Blood" which is a thriller. Once that is done, I'll be writing more short stories.

What do you like best about writing on the Wattpad site?

I love it because it's a place where I can meet other writers and read their work, which helps me improve my own skill. Also, Wattpad has brought together many of my friends who never knew I write before they read my work on the site. I think it's a great platform for up and coming writers and the amount of support and constructive criticism you get is very useful. ! Thanks to everyone who has inspired me and motivated me. Thank you!

~~

And thank you DivineReaderz for being a patient follower! We appreciate you for taking your time to send us your interview!

~~ The Coffee Community

Feb. 2016 Interview