"You can't open it Mr. Min..erm...Mr. Luhan..Mrs. Oh..or..darn it...can I call you Hyung..?"

Luhan was taken aback for a moment. He wasn't used to people treating him good, many ignore him, but this boy, he was the one who approached him with a smile.

"Are u sure.?"

"Of course, I am younger than Sehun hyung by 2 years...so you must be my hyung to..right?"

"I am same age of Sehun-shi so I am your hyung I guess."

"Yes hyung, by the way, my name is Huang Zi Tao, but you can call me Tao. I am the maknae among the managers and wasn't supposed to know about you. But I was in a hurry and over heard Noh manager hyungnim. So I was also dragged into this...oh..I am sorry, I shouldn't have.."
"It's fine." Luhan spoke with a small voice.

"Don't worry hyung, There aren't many who know about you. The chairmen, his assistant, EXO members, EXO's manager Yong Min hyungnim and last but not least, me. I don't know about the rest but I will be there for you. If you want any help just snap your fingers I will be there at your service."

Luhan chuckled a little when Tao bows in front of him like a queen's assistant.

"Finally, don't be all gloomy hyung, it's not good for the baby. Anyway I was telling you something..ah...you are not supposed to open that door, it's a connecting door to EXO's dorm, it's for sehun hyung. I am leaving your stuff here. All of them will come back by night. I need to rush back to D.O hyung's schedule. I wish I could help you, but sorry hyung.

"It's ok. You helped me till now. Thank you so much."

"At your service" Tao bows once again before leaving, not forgetting to say a short goodbye to Luhan.

Luhan can only smile, that boy was so cute. He felt his heart swell with warmth. It's been so long since he felt something familiar, something like being wanted, being in a family.

Family, that word reminded him, he is married now and going to have a baby soon. He doesn't know what his husband thinks of him. Maybe he should try something to get on his good side. They say way to a man's heart is through his stomach. So he decided to cook for his husband a delicious dinner. Luhan smiles, feeling all giddy knowing that it's his first time cooking for his husband. Hope he like it.

***

Luhan wakes up from his short nap and glances at the wall clock.

10:58 it read. It's so late, why isn't he home yet.? Luhan was sitting in the small dining table for four. The food he prepared was long gone cold. After finishing cooking for sehun, Luhan felt tired. He didn't have energy to unpack his stuff either. So he just sat there, waiting for his husband to comeback. A soft click made Luhan snap his head towards the connecting door, which opened reveling his husband, Oh Sehun. Luhan felt his mouth go dry. Just a while ago, he wanted to speak to him when he comes back, but now, he can barely breathe. He came out of his daze when Sehun was about to get into the bedroom. Gathering his courage, he spoke.

"Sehun-shi" His's voice was barely audible but he heard it, which made Luhan freeze.

Sehun turns back to find a petite figure in the dim lighting of the house. Focusing his eyes, he realized who it was, his so called wife he married this morning. And just like that, all his tiredness was replaced with anger.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Sehun's voice was low and coated with ice, which made Luhan fletch a little.

"I..I prepared dinner for you..."

"And who the hell told you to cook for me?" it was still calm, but you can clearly hear the venom in his words.

Luhan was dumbfounded. He was scared to his bones to even utter a single word.

"You know what you have done to me, right? And you still expect me to be a good husband to you? HAH?"

Sehun was shouting by the end of the sentence which made Luhan clenching on to his shirt, closing his eyes.

Luhan shot open his eyes when Sehun drags him and bangs him against a nearby wall, locking him between his hands.

There close proximity made Luhan heart beat like crazy, but he know, this is far from being romantic.

"Listen carefully; I am going to divorce you once that baby of yours gets out, proving it's not mine. Till then, you, live your life on your own and don't ever try to interfere with mine. And don't even try to act like a wife and take care of me. For me, you are nothing. Got it..?"

Hurt would be an understanding, but Luhan was beyond heartbroken. He wished, even a tiny bit that Sehun would accept him. But all his hopes were crumbled down with a simple hurtful sentence from him.

Holding back his tears, Luhan just nods his head. Sehun banged his bedroom door shut, leaving behind Luhan with his silent tears. He was fine, being unknown and only one with his hidden feelings. But now, the only feeling Sehun has towards him is hatter. Oh, how he wish he never meet Sehun.

 Oh, how he wish he never meet Sehun

Author's note :

The story just started. It's going to be angsty and I will try my best to write it good. Hope you like this chapter.!! See you next time.!!!

Seonsaengnim : teacher\ professor

Hyungnim : older brother