10//Shot the Sheriff//

Start from the beginning

"Oh, hope you didn't get too attached to these guys, Woods, cause you'll be even further away. I hear Canada's nice this time of year." He laughs at me.

If I wasn't afraid of how Dean and Sam would react, I would use a special talent I have to make this guy pay.

"You got the wrong guys," Dean says shaking his head.

"Oh ya I forgot. You fight monsters. Sorry, Dean truth is your Daddy's brainwashed you with all that devil talk and no doubt touched you in a bad place." At that comment he had us all sitting up straight on the bed. "That's all, that's reality."

Dean leaned closer to the bars.

"Why don't you shut your mouth?"

"But guess what? Life sucks, get a helmet, cause everybody's got a sob story; but not everybody becomes a killer." With that final word, there is a rumbling sound from right above us.

Sam and I look towards the small window on the wall where a light is shining in; I see Dean staring intently at Hendrickson from the corner of my eye.

"And now I have three less to worry about."

He laughs once while tapping his watch. "It's surf and turf time." He laughs some more and walks away.

"I fucking hate that guy," I mumble leaning against the wall.

Dean gets up just as another guy in a suit walks into the cell area. He turns around by the door and slides it shut.

"Sam and Dean Winchester; and my guess is you're Winnie. I know all about you. I'm deputy director Steven Grows." He says putting his hands on his hips and stepping towards the cell. "This is a pleasure."

Dean nods.

"Well, I'm glad one of us feels that's that way." Sam glares at him while I still lean against the wall closing my eyes.

"I've been waiting a long time for you three to come out of the woodwork." I then hear a shot and Dean grunt. My eyes shoot open.

"You bastard!" Dean collapses on me while Sam darts forward and grabs his gun. I look down at Dean, he only got hit in the shoulder thank goodness.

"You have a horrible shot, and you were so close," I say but watch Dean who is holding it together like a man.

Sam and Steven are both holding on to the gun while he is continuously shooting. Then suddenly Sam is speaking Latin. Wow, he memorized it. Wait that guy's a demon!

But Sam stops short just as the demon starts speaking.

"Sorry, I've got to cut this short. It's going to be a long night fellas." Everyone seems to keep forgetting that I'm even here. Then a billowing black smoke leaves Steven's mouth as he drops to the ground just as a bunch of cops enters the room. Great.

"Put the gun down!"

"Okay okay!"

"He shot him!"

Everyone is speaking at once that I can't understand who is saying what.

"I didn't shoot him okay?" More yelling and Sam is lowering the gun to the ground while trying to raise his other hand, even though the cuffs prevent him from doing so.

"I didn't shoot anyone"

"He shot me." I hear Dean say.

"Get on your knees now!" Someone says but we all obey.

"Okay okay okay. Don't shoot. Please." Sam says getting down. Of course, he would say please.

"Look, we didn't shoot him. Check the body. There's no blood, we did not kill him." Sam explains while the cops and the feds hold their guns towards us.