9//She's Just Lucky

MAISIE'S POV

"Arghhhhh" I scream in complete and utter rage.

"For fuck's sake, shut the fuck up Maisie!" Mackenzie screams from the room next door.

"Both of you just can it before you're both grounded!" Mum yells in the hallway.

"Sorry mum," we apologize in unison.

I decide I need a distraction from my sister's disappearance so I delve into the magical world of the one and only wattpad. The app that a lot of people say I spend too much time on for my own good. My opinion? They can go shove it up the suns ass. There's never too much reading or wattpad usage.

Of course, when it starts getting really good and I want to read the next chapter there just has to be an ad doesn't there? I despise these godforsaken ads so damn much that it isn't funny. Mackenzie always finds it absolutely hilarious when I have a mini temper tantrum over them. The amount of bruises and marks she's ended up with from yours truly is uncountable.

I get not even a paragraph into the next chapter when my phone starts ringing and Tahlie's caller ID pops up on the screen.

"Hello?" I answer. Just a little pissed she interrupted my reading.

"Hi, I have some news you'll find quite interesting," Tahlie replies.

"Hmm?" I answer.

"Shae's ranting about you all over her social media. Again," she says, a hint of anger evident.

"Oh fuck my life, what about me this time?!" I question angrily.

"She's sick of you moping around all the time and acting really depressed on social media and in real life," Tahlie replies, matter-of-factly.

"Well, she can go shove it where the sun doesn't bloody shine, and just stop talking crap," I reply. Ooh, I'm fuming now. She should consider herself very lucky to be out of town right now. My phone makes a noise signaling that Tahlie had ended the call.

"That little bitch is gonna pay," I mutter angrily. Right as I finish my sentence, my sister walks in.

"Which little bitch?" She asks, voice full of curiosity.

"Shae," I growl.

"I was about to say she's gone at it again online," she says shrugging.

"I heard," I growl, once again.

"I don't know why you're even friends with her some days, she just brings you more drama and stress," she says.

"Well nah shit Sherlock. What do you want a gold medal?" I say, the sarcasm literally dripping from my bottom lip as I speak.

"Nah, she be right," she replies, as she sees herself out of my bedroom.

The door clicks shut as I pick my phone up again to see what she's said this time.

First Instagram. I go to her account and check her recent posts. Comments of her anger towards me. I read all the comments her and others have left. A few comments in and I'm already starting to see red.

I hadn't even gotten through her rants about me on Facebook yet before I started pulling on my gym clothes and heading to the gym in the basement. I lock the door, connect my phone to the speakers and get my workout playlist blaring through my surround sound system.

Once that's done I make an instant beeline for the punching bag in the far right corner of the room.

"Bitch I'm a kill you! You don't want to fuck with me. Girls leave, you ain't nothin' but a slut to me. Bitch, I'm a kill you! You ain't got the balls to beef. We ain't goin' never stop beefin' I don't squash the beef!" I basically shout to Eminem's Kill You as I beat the living daylights out of the punching bag.

I wipe the beads of sweat that have bunched up on my forehead away with the back of my hand and get back to punching.

"Mae!" Kenzie screams, pulling me out of my world of beating up the punching bag.

"Yes?" I ask, panting slightly.

"Mum wants you upstairs, something about a family meeting," Mackenzie explains.

"Of all times now?" I whine.

"Yep, of all damn times right now," Mackenzie laughs.

~~~

The family meeting is finally over after what feels like an eternity and a half. I decide to take to the media. If she wants a reaction, she'll get a reaction, but not the one she wanted.

"Kenzie wanna go to the beach?" I ask, just casually bursting into her room.

"Sure, why not? But learn to knock," she replies.

"Whatever Trevor," I laugh.

"Oh shut up would you?" She giggles.

"She be right, I'm gonna grab our skateboards," I reply walking out. 

"I wanna drive through," my sister whines.

"Yet on the contrary to popular belief, I don't want to die today," I smile.

"That was one time!" Kenzie screams down the hall.

"You crashed MY green and matte black Lamborghini into the stop sign," I said emphasizing the fact that it was my car.

Long story short, I had to wait almost a month for the car dealer to ship another one over.

"You got a new one," she replies.

"A month later!" I scream.

"Girls, for the love of all things holy in the world, shut up!" Mum yells from down the hall.

"Sorry mum!" I yell back. She doesn't reply.

"Can we just drive please?" Mackenzie pleads.

"Fine, I'm driving your car then," I smirk.

"Whatever but I swear on all that is holy if you crash it I will actually kill you," Kenzie replies.

Oh the plans I have for her beloved blue and matte black Lamborghini. Nothing major, just some scratched paint and a small dint here and there. Might also accidentally on purpose crash into a stop sign, maybe a tree. Hmm how to get revenge.

I flash a sweet smile at my sister as I slide into the drivers seat of her car.

"Oh no you don't Maisie. Not after the last car incident," mum says as I put the key in the ignition.

"It's fine, I said she could drive my car," Mackenzie covers for me.

"Still not happening girls. I am not paying another lord knows how much to get another car shipped over after your sister gets her revenge," mum says, pulling Mackenzie's keys out.

~~~

"Oh fudge off would you!" Mackenzie screams as I rub the sea water all over her face.

"Never ever will I 'fudge off'," I laugh as I sit down to build a sandcastle like the child I am.