Chapter 11 Sis moves in/Another First Date

(Ok since popular demand was to continue the harem that is what I will be doing but another story is in the works. One I think everyone will enjoy so just sit tight and let's "Ragna Rock and Roll!" -first person to tell me where I got that quote from and who said it, will be able to not only pick the girl for the next date but also what the date should be and which girl should come through the gateway next-I'm not much of a perverted writer so please keep it "Simple and Clean")

Commander (L/N) was just staring as his eye twitched and a sweat drop appeared on him

(Y/N): Soooo...sis?

Maray: Yes bro?

She just smiled as she sat across from (Y/N) in his office.

(Y/N): Might I ask...what are you doing here?

Maray: Well a good opportunity arose for a position here and-

(Y/N): Sis?

Maray: Yes bro?

(Y/N): What. Are. You. Doing. Here?

Maray just sighed

Maray: If you must know I'm just worried about my big bro is all! You're here protecting our country. Not only that but you're surrounded by all these lovely women here and you're a complete stiff when it comes to romance so I need to be here to support you the entire way.

(Y/N)'s head just dropped while Maray just smiled and giggled at him

Maray: Well I'm off to unpack and get set up with my new partner. And if I'm correct you have a date to get ready for.

And she was right since a certain Fast Battleship was promised a date.

(Y/N): Well I guess I better get ready.

You stepped into the bathroom as you started to remove your clothes you took your shirt off and was about to drop it until someone grabbed it.

(Y/N): Thank you Kongou

Kongou: No problem admiral desu~

After about three seconds your eyes shot open.

(Y/N): Wait!

You turned to see Kongou looking at you smiling with a bit of a nose bleed.

Kongou: hehehe h-hi Commander desu~

(Y/N): Get. Out.

Kongou: you sure you won't need my help desu?

Suddenly the door flys open and Kongou is tossed out landing on her rear then the door is shut behind her

Kongou: Awww Commander. You're no fun~

She then started sniffing the shirt until the door opened and you quickly grabbed it and closed the door again and she just pouted. Then Maray walked by and spotted her.

Maray: Didn't work did it?

Kongou just shook her head.

Maray: Yeah my little brother is the more serious type so just beat around that hard shell of his and you'll get inside eventually

She winked at Kongou who blushed and nodded and left to get ready.

(Time skip)

You went outside the building

And then you saw her

You're mouth hung open when you saw her

You're mouth hung open when you saw her. Dressed not only beautifully but also very maturely. She giggled and walked up to you and used her finger to close your mouth.

Kongou: Your sister picked it out for me. I take it you like it desu~?

(Y/N): Y-Yeah you look lovely.

Her cheeks went pink as she took your hand

Kongou: well I know the perfect place for us. A little taste of home.

She lead you to a cafe.

(Y/N): A British cafe? In Japan??

Kongou: Yep desu~ now lets get inside

You both sat down and began a conversation.

(Y/N): Kongou I have to know.

Kongou: Yes?

(Y/N): Why me?

Kongou just looks at you

Kongou: why not you

(Y/N): Please.

She just sighed and look at you with a small smile.

Kongou: Well it's been my dream to be with my Admiral. It's not just because I have a thing for admirals desu~ those that lead us in battle, those who command us, those who trust us not only to bring them victory but also I know that I can't trust them. And the one I place my absolute trust in above all else besides my sisters and fellow Kanmasu is you.

(Y/N): Kongou

She got up and walked up to you placing both of her hands on your cheeks.

Kongou: The man whom I trust I can tell is a good man. Who cares for all of us and will protect us. That is the man I fell in love with at first sight. I love you desu~

She then places a soft, loving kiss on your lips which surprised you at first but you melted into it and happily returned her kiss.
———————————————————————-
Please let me know how I did. I beg your mercy