Chapter 5. The Truth Comes Out

15 September 20xx
1120 hours
Yokosuka Naval Station

(Y/N)'s POV

After the girls all got back I sent them to Mamiya's new cafe for their treats for doing a good job. After that the resources were stored in the warehouse, which is almost to capacity, then I had Tenryuu and Inazuma give me a full debrief of their assignments. Now came the part of the day I wasn't looking forward to. I was sitting in my office enjoying a cup of tea, watching the ocean when I heard a knock on my door.

(Y/N): Come in Mamiya

She entered

Mamiya: How'd you know it was me?

(Y/N): Because of who you are. Have a seat

I patted the chair next to mine as she sat down I poured her a cup of tea. She took a sip.

Mamiya: This is very good tea

(Y/N): Thank you. I learned from my sister

Mamiya: Your sister?

(Y/N): Yes she's a chef in Tokyo. Owns a 5 star restaurant.

Mamiya: Oh my. That's impressive. What's it called?

(Y/N): (Y/N)'s Cuisine

She looked at me in utter shock

(Y/N): Yes, she named her restaurant after me. And the reason why, I'm about to tell you with a long sad tale.

You took a deep breath.

(Y/N): I am currently 24 years old. The incident I am referring back to took place eight years ago. It started when I was 14. I was young, hyperactive, and was ready to take on the world. My sister, who is three years older than I am, was already showing signs of being talented in the kitchen. She already knew she wanted to be a chef, but our father had other plans. He followed the conservative path and believed that my sister needed to be a housewife. There was lots of arguments about this, some of which got physical. Shortly before she turned 18 my father announced that he arranged a marriage for my sister to his business partners son. My sister was not happy with our father deciding her life like that. Not only that but I met her supposed fiancé, the worst person I ever met. By the time I turned 16 there had been continuous physical abuse and sexual harassment from him. My father turned a blind eye to it. One day I had enough when I went up to comfort my sister, but when I opened the door to her room I almost couldn't believe what I saw. I saw her fiancé attempting to rape her.

I saw Mamiya was in complete shock of what I had told her.

(Y/N): I quickly jumped into action and kicked him off of her. He tried to fight me but I studied martial arts for years. He was an amateur so I quickly knocked him unconscious. Afterwards he was arrested.

Mamiya: I can't believe that happened

(Y/N): Oh, it gets better. My father said I should of let it happened. He wanted her to be subjugated to get out of her idealistic mindset. He ended up disowning both of us and threatened to use his business contacts to make sure I never made it in life. We both ended up moving out. She got accepted to cooking school  and I worked part time. He continuously tried to sabotage both of us but that did not stop us. Two years later after we moved out she got into college and I went to the naval academy. He tried everything he could to make sure I failed. All the way up to bribing naval officials. He was arrested and was stripped of what connections he had.

Mamiya: I am so sorry.

(Y/N): Well that's why I was sent here. With my experiences I would be able to help the girls.