Batman and Mac'n'cheese

My siblings and I were left alone at home. The logical thing to do was dress as super heroes and goof around. We took our costumes and ran to some dilapidated building in the city. We had left my two younger siblings at home and only my younger sister came along. On the way she was kidnapped and replaced with Riley. Riley and I stood on top of the building and starred off grandly into the sky. Then, Batman showed up and said that we needed to help so Riley and I changed into Robin costumes and had a disagreement over who could wear the Robin costume before we decided we could be twins. So we followed Batman and he led us to another dilapidated building where my older brother was held captive. His face looked gray and he wasn't acting right.
"He's been infected."
Explained Batman. Batman threw mac'n'cheese on him and he was all right.
"Now go and do also."
We ran to another building and climbed up it to find my siblings. Then, we devised a plan and began swinging all over the building because the infected people were crawling up it. Finally, we all went to my grandmas and made a huge thing of mac'n'cheese. And when I say huge, it was about the size of a bunk bed. We were mixing it in my grandma's sowing room when we heard the door open. I ran downstairs and saw that my grandma and mom and uncle had come in.
"Is it over?"
I asked and they said yes everyone was okay thanks to Batman. I sighed in relief and ran upstairs to help my siblings hide all the mac'n'cheese we had made. Then I woke up.