Broken Wrists and Jason Todd

We were in a mansion and my family was fighting. I rolled my eyes and snuck out of a window. I leapt onto a roof and sat down. Jason Todd sat beside me and, because he is a vigilante, he asked what the matter was. I told him and he simply replied with 'same'. We awkwardly sat there before he suggested we hop around on the roofs. I agreed and off we went. So we were roof hopping and talking when he noticed a pile of mattresses on the ground. He leapt of the roof, preformed a flip and landed on the mattresses. I, without thinking, leapt toward the mattresses as well. Unfortunately, I forgot I wasn't a vigilante and fell before I reached the mattresses. I hit the ground hard and it actually hurt in my dream. Jason kept talking to me as I lay there, stunned and unable to speak. Finally, he noticed that I wasn't talking and looked for me. When he saw me, he climbed down and asked what was wrong. I still couldn't speak. Luckily, my mom came around the corner at that time and helped me sit up.
"What happened?"
"I fell off the roof. I think my arm is broken." Mom screamed and pulled me towards Riley's church. I sat in a chair and my friends crowded around me.
"What's wrong?" Asked Riley.
"I think I broke my wrist and have internal bleeding." Riley nodded and told me I needed to get it checked out. I shrugged. Mom then pulled me to a police station. The police told me I had a broken arm and internal bleeding. They asked what I'd been doing when I broke my arm. I told them I fell off a dumpster. They told mom that I'd need a full arm cast and then they sent us on our way. On our way home, I complained to mom.
"I can't get a full arm cast. It's only my wrist anyway. I can't practice piano with a full arm cast. What am I going to do?" Mom looked at me and shrugged.
"You'll figure it out." We went up to a mansion on a hill. We went inside and she pushed a book into my hands and asked me to read it to her. I sat down and began to read. It was retelling my dream. After a while, mom said it was time to go to karate. All my siblings piled into the car and off we drove. When we arrived, the room was different. It was in an L-shape. Riley was there and I told one of the karate persons that my wrist was broke so I couldn't do much and I had internal bleeding so go easy on me. They freaked out and demanded that I go to the hospital. I shrugged. Then Jason Todd came in and said he was taking me to the hospital so Riley and I left karate and went to the hospital. That's when I woke up.