Thrift Stores and Contests

So I was in a thrift store with my mom and Riley. We were just casually walking around and shopping when I saw Connor and Karla hanging out with this really hot guy. I casually walked up and greeted my friends and asked who the guy was. Connor said it was his cousin. I was about to reply when Riley came up and pulled me away to a contest the thrift store was holding. We had to run around the store and find all the precious moments figurines. I wanted to get paired with Riley but the thrift store paired me with the hot guy which I was fine with. The contest started and we leaped into action. I grabbed a cart and he grabbed the figurines. The contest ended and we got back to the finish line. As we got back, Riley and Karla pulled in and Connor and Victoria pulled in. I hugged Victoria, surprised to see her. The judges counted the figurines and the hot guy and I won. I jumped for joy and hugged the hot guy. We had just won $1000 dollars. As we were splitting the money Connor came over and pulled me aside. I asked what was wrong and he said that it was time to go and hit me on the head. My vision blurred as I crumpled to the floor. I saw the hot guy run over to me as I passed out. This led to my second dream.