Meadows and Rocks

All my friends tumbled down the hill in an attempt to hide from a faceless enemy. I scrambled after them and slid behind some grass in a meadow. We all waited with baited breath to see if the enemy would discover us. A scream erupted from nearby as rock flew down the hill and towards our hiding place. We scattered. I tripped but Karla pulled me up before a rock crushed my head. Over the sound of screams and rocks tumbling, I heard Connor yelling about a FEMA trailer. I raced towards it, my friends on my heals. We jumped inside and locked the door. We all breathed a sigh of relief. I slid to the floor in exhaustion. A loud rumble began and grew louder and louder. "EVERYBODY OUT!" I screamed and pushed Karla out the door. Just as everybody jumped clear of the trailer a boulder smashed the trailer. On the cliff above the now demolished trailer, Karla's mom, Miss Leah, stood scowling down at us. She had been trying to kill us. We all stared in horror and, unbeknownst to us, a minion of Miss Leah's pushed Riley into a well. I whirled around when I heard her scream. A splash followed the scream. We all ran to the well and looked inside. I slipped and fell in head first. Then I woke up.