Hunger games and fire arrows

So I've never seen or read the hunger games. At the time of this dream I thought that a bunch of kids were sent out to kill each other. Anyway, I was in the hunger games and I was like why don't we rebel. So as I tried to survive I met Ian. My weapon lay close by as I cooked food when out of the darkness emerged Ian. He circled the camp fire and pointed his weapons at me and commenced to launch into a monologue about how I shall be the first to fall. I kinda just sat there before asking if he wanted  to rebel with me. He grudgingly agreed. After that a weird montage commenced of Ian and I convincing others to join our cause. All the kids agreed and elected me as their leader. We built this cool Robin Hood style camp. Everybody had their separate jobs and I made sure everything ran properly. We made weapons to defend ourselves. Our camp flourished for several months before I decided it was time for the rebellion. I gathered everybody around the camp fire one evening and outlined our plan. Our plan consisted of forming an arrow head with our bodies. We had the people with swords in the front, spears after that and then the bowmen. We planned late into the night and promised to attack the city where the high up muck mucks chilled at. The next morning dawned bright and cheery  but nobody noticed for everybody was preparing for the big attack. Finally, everybody was ready and we commenced our attack. Everything went as planned for awhile. The Wedge worked. We collapsed the middle and surrounded the guards who had attacked us. Then the archers started firing fire arrows from the walls of the castle. Everything turned into chaos. I started swinging my sword madly. I accidentally chopped Ian in half. I shrugged and went on my way. I continued fighting before I noticed out of the corner of my eye a red thing coming my way. I stood there stupidity before it impaled me. I looked down and blood covered my entire stomach. I dropped to my knees and fell on my side. I grunted in pain and through my hazing mind I saw a hot guy running towards me. He skidded to his knees and pulled me into his arms. He quickly pulled the arrow out of my stomach and blood poured out of the wound, all over his clothes. He ignored the blood and started to clean the wound. He ripped off part of his shirt and wrapped it around my stomach. It was then that I noticed how muscular this guy was. He picked me up and carried my off the battle field. I slowly lost the grip on consciousness and I woke up. I'm sorry if that's not at all what the hunger games is about.