Bunk Beds and Camping

I woke up in my bed and went downstairs. Our downstairs was back to normal and I went outside. My brother (Jonathin) had pulled out an abandoned bunk bed from the woods and was putting plywood on it. I claimed one and started bringing my bedding outside. Connor and his girl friend rode up on a bike with three seats. They said they were going camping and extended and invitation to me. I refused and said I was chilling with my brother. They shrugged and rode away. I started sowing outfits to match whichever bed you slept in. I wore a plaid green outfit while Jonathin wore a keltic red outfit. This depressed guy came and sat on one of the bunks. I gave him an outfit as well. Then I made him feel better. He felt happy again and sewed himself a hat. Dad asked us to go to his work. He was busy. We hopped in the car and drove to his government building. We went in and sat inside couch. Nobody was doing anything because the government doesn't do anything. I should have brought school work, I thought. Finally, we started to drive home. Connor and his girl friend once again invited me to go camping. I refused but Jonathin said he wanted to go camping with me. I relented and we drove to Walmart to get a knife and a blanket each. I also got a sword while Jonathin got a crossbow. We hopped on Connor's bike and rode to some woods. As we entered thorns blocked the entrance and Connor and his girl friend were stuck outside the woods. They huffed in annoyance and left to go camp somewhere else. Jonathin and I continued forward. We set up a camp and Jonathin shot a wolf and skinned it. He said he was going to wear the skin. I wanted a skin to wear to. I looked around. A car drove up with all my classmates. They greeted me and I talked to Riley. Suddenly, I heard a noise behind me and turned around and stabbed the thing. It was a small cute fox. I was sad but skinned it anyway. My classmates had left me. Jonathin was still prepping his skin. I asked him to help me and he said later. I sighed in annoyance and went to bang my head on a tree. I tripped over a stump and knocked myself out. I don't know why I keep knocking myself out.