Pirates and Hurricanes

My siblings and I built a pirate ship out of anything we could find. Ply-wood, old doors, windows and railings were some of our supplies. It was like a Noah's ark thing. We built it in our bedroom. I was the captain and had my own quarters. My siblings all slept under the deck. I made two huge oars that I could paddle around with from the steering wheel. Finally, we got to use it. A hurricane came and we were stuck in our house. My grandma lives a block away and needed our help. I pulled the boat out and into the water and my siblings pushed me off. I was paddling and paddling against the storm. It took so long to get there. Finally, I pulled up to her house and climbed in her second story window. I helped her into my boat and off we went. Halfway through our journey, all the water went down but I still rowed us to my house even though there was no water. When we got there, Mom had invited a neighbor over. There was a guy there my age. I pulled my pirate hat lower when we walked in the door and ran up to my room. Later, I got hungry and went to retrieve food and the guy stopped me and talked to me about pirates and asked if he could join my crew. I shrugged and said sure. Riley come in just then and we were going to embark on a journey. Riley put on her pirate hat and we walked toward the boat outside. As we were walking, I saw my dad trying to take an old door and was mad because that had been on the ship. I convinced him to give it back to me and we started our voyage. We never got anywhere though because I woke up.