Chapter Thirty Six

3rd Person POV

Blaze crept towards Zach as if he was hunting down innocent prey.

"H-hey someone get that wolf! Get him away from me!" Zach ordered. "FOR FUCK SAKE GET HIM!"

A few agents that were still standing finally leaped into action. Blaze's friends did the same in order to stop them.

"Zach! Stop!" Stella burst through the doors of the lab. Behind her was Y/n's mom, Daniel, and Mr. Gavin.

(It's been awhile but they were also trapped with Y/n's mom)

"Y/n?!" Y/n's mom ran past everyone to Y/n who was still hanging lifelessly from the machine. M/n started to free Y/n.

"Stella? What are you doing here?" Zach demanded. "How did you get past Ruby?"

"I'm here to stop you for once and for all. And as for Ruby, she's a little occupied." Stella for once in her life stood before Zach with confidence.

"I always knew I couldn't trust you....After her!" Zach instructed his agents once more.

"Not so fast. The police are in their way here, there's no point in fighting anymore." Stella warned.

"I've escaped the police once before, I can always do it again." Zach smirked. Hazel, Cam, the Ro'Meaves, Gwen, Roman, Alex, and Emma made their way over to Stella. Blaze continued to stare down Zach.

"You'll have to do that quite quickly." Stella teased. Sirens could be heard from outside. "It's over Zach."

"No....No....NO!" Zach started to make a run for it. Blaze wasn't about to let that happen. He sprinted after him.

(Slight blood warning)

Blaze leaped in the air, landing on Zach's back. He dug his claws into his back. Zach let out a horrible scream. Blaze then bit the back of Zach's neck. Zach fell to the ground in pain. Blaze didn't let go. He chomped down harder. Blood spilled out of his neck onto Blaze.

Zach's eyes started fade as his breath slowed. He completely stopped moving and stayed still on the floor. Blaze got off him and growled once more.

Everyone watched in horror at what their friend had done. Police started to rush into the lab.

"Nobody move!" They came in armed. The agents put up their hands and gave into arrest. The police started to clean up the mess that was made.

Everyone rushed over to Y/n and her mom. Blaze, though stayed where he was.

"Is she ok!?" Hazel asked frantically

"I-I don't know. She's barely breathing!" M/n informed.

"Do-Do you think this could help." Gwen held out a small red vial to Y/n's mother. A little tag hung from the lid. On it was revive.

M/n sniffed. "It's worth a try." She carefully took the vial and popped of the lid. She let small drops of the potion fell into Y/n's mouth.

"Please work please work please please work!" Gwen whispered to herself. Y/n suddenly sat up and starting coughing.

Y/n took in sharp breath of air. "Where-What's happening? Mom? Mom!" Y/n threw herself into her mother for a hug.

Everyone started talking at once saying things like she's ok and laughing from relief.

"Wait where's Blaze?" Y/n asked once she sat up to look at everyone.

"Blaze?" Y/n's mom questioned.

Y/n's POV

I looked around but saw nothing but police and broken glass all over the place. I then noticed police handling a wild black wolf with completely green eyes.

The wolf had a muzzle keeping its mouth closed with a leash attached. The police attempted to pull the poor animal outside. I couldn't help but feel a connection to the wolf.

"That....That's Blaze." Vlad informed me. I said nothing and quickly rushed over to Blaze. Tears were starting to form in my eyes.

I made eye contact with him. He seemed to calm down a little. The police took advantage of this and were able to pull him closer to the doors.

"Wait!" I finally reached them. They all paused to face me.

"Miss please stay back this animal is very dangerous." One of the police held up his hand to stop me.

"That animal is my boyfriend!" I pushed past him.

"What?!"

I crouched down to Blaze's level. He growled and bared his fangs. "How did this happen to you?"

I ran my hands through his soft fur. He growled a little louder and put his ears back. I noticed some blood coated the fur around his mouth.

"A potion of some sort fell on him while we were fighting." Hazel told me. "One of the forever potions."

"No...." I rested both of my hands on either side of his snout.

"Maybe we can use a potion again?" Roman offered. "Like we did with Y/n."

"It would require an emerald though if it was a forever potion that was put in him." My mom informed. "I could try to make one to reverse the effects or find one that was possibly already made.

My mom made her way to the racks of potions and started to look through them. She mumbled to herself while she did so. Gwen, Hazel, and Vlad joined her in the search of a cure.

"So are you telling me that this animal is a teenager?" The police holding the leash asked. Roman and Emma started to explain what happened while others started to call family members.

I stayed by Blaze's side. I eventually convinced the police to let me hold the leash instead. We all waited patiently for my mom to get a potion made.

"Hang in there Blaze...."