Chapter Fifteen

Y/n POV

Hazel Catrine....

That name rang through my head over and over again. It just sounded so familiar.

"Y/n" a distant voice said. "Y/n" it said, closer this time.

"Snap out of it!" Zane's annoyed voice snapped me back to reality.

"Sorry what were we talking about?" I asked.

"A plan. We were discussing a plan." Cameron raised an eyebrow. "You okay?"

"I'm fine. I just zoned out I guess." I answered.

I remembered I had told them everything about my mom, the powers and the agents.

"So as we were saying," Vlad continued "We should obviously keep this all a secret. Then when we find the last one, we continue to act as if we know nothing about this and get into one place like they want."

"Then when they try to attack us, we use our powers to get rid of them." Cameron said.

"All but one, Stella Armadillo, so we can find my mom." I interrupted.

"Correct and then we expose them and get the ones that are alive in jail where they belong." Cameron finished.

Garroth and Zane nodded.

"In the mean time, we should probably practice getting our powers at full strength and control." Garroth suggested.

"Yes, but we can't let them see that." Zane stepped in.

"Seems easy enough." Cameron shrugged.

Too easy...

We were all thinking it. Just nobody said anything.

"This should be where we meet." I said.

We were hiding in the thickest part of the park's mini forest at a little clearing. It was right in the middle and was easy to find if you were lucky enough. We were lucky enough.

We all agreed and decided it would be best not to talk about any of this at school the next day so no one would over hear.

The only place that would be safe to talk about this was the thicket.

That's what we called our place of hiding.

~~~

Blaze POV

I didn't hear anything from Y/n after our meet up that Sunday.

So I ignored it, I went to school Monday like any normal day.

~~~

I got to school and saw Y/n hanging out with four boys. Two I recognized. Cameron and Garroth.

"Hey!" I greeted.

"Hello Blaze!" Y/n smiled.

"What you guys doing?" I asked.

"Just uh hanging out..." A boy with dark brown hair and green eyes answered. "I'm Vlad Ro'Meave by the way!"

"Blaze!" I waved.

"That over there is Zane and Garroth my older brothers and that's Cameron!" He introduced them to me.

"Yeah, I know Cam and Garrthy bro." I informed.

"Who doesn't know Garroth." Scarf dude said rolling his eyes...eye.

Y/n chuckled a little.

Brrriiiiing!!!