Chapter Twenty Eight

Song: God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman cover by PTX

Y/n's POV

Forever. We have them forever.

"I mean..." Blaze started, breaking the awkward silence, "Is-Is it really that bad?" To be honest, it really wasn't.

"As long as they can keep them hidden then there will be no problem," Sasha answered.

"But think about what happens once people know," Dante stepped forward. He had a good point.

"We can talk more on this matter at the camp meeting tonight but for now," Sasha started for the exit, "we must introduce you to the rest of the camp."

~~~

We all followed her out of the tent and down the path once more but instead of walking past the other tents, we approached them. The first few tents had a few werewolves grouped around them. A group of girls were whispering and giggling about something. I noticed they would glance at Blaze every once and awhile.

"Here is where the werewolf tents are," Sasha motioned to them. "I would like you to meet the Alphas." Two werewolves stepped forward. A male and a female from the group of girls.

"Hello, I'm Maddox, the Alpha male, and this is Gwen, the Alpha female." The male said nicely. The female waved and gave Blaze a flirtatious smirk.

Jealousy boiled in my body. I stepped closer to Blaze and kind of leaned my head against his shoulder. Gwen gave me a small frown and turned away. Blaze looked down at me in confusion at my actions. I just have him a small smile.

Maddox and Gwen introduced the rest of the pack and surprisingly, they didn't have an omega. We moved on to the meif'wa tents. We were introduced to the leaders, (What are they called? I thought it was mentioned in PDH S2) Hunnie and Roman.

The human tents kind of had leaders, Emma and Wendell, but they didn't like to be identified as the leaders. Or at least Wendell didn't.

~~~

After looking around our 'home' and the camp for a little, it was time for a group meeting. We all sat around a big fire in a small clearing.

Apparently this camp was very segregated because each 'species' sat in a different spot. The humans sat in one spot, meif'wa, and werewolves in another. Blaze, Cameron, Hazel, and I joined the werewolves and the Ro'Meaves joined Gene, Dante, and Sasha with the humans.

Sasha stood, "Hello everyone and good evening. As you all know we have the 'specials' we've been waiting for." She made air quotes as she said specials.

"I've already introduced them all to you but there is more we need to know." She motioned for us to stand up.

My anxiety rose with me as I stood. There was about twenty something people around me. I wish Blaze stood up but he didn't have to.

"Y/n can go first. State your Name, age and power." Gene looked at me as Sasha sat down beside him. I felt my face heat up as everyone's eyes were now on me. Judgment pierced me from their eyes.

A/n you're either 14 or 15 in this story since you're a freshmen
14/15= 14 or 15

"W-well, Gene stated my name for me but again my name is Y/n," I stuttered. "I'm 14/15 and my power is being able to go invisible and time control." I noticed my hands were shaking. I quickly sat down. The rest of my friends introduced themselves to everyone.

"And I'm Blaze, just an ordinary werewolf." Blaze chuckled as he waved to everyone.

"More like extraordinary," Gwen whispered to her friends next to me. I quietly growled. I was not liking this Gwen girl.

"The reason this meeting is so important is because we now have all the 'specials' in one place." Sasha, Gene, and Dante stood.

"Would everyone with powers please stand." Dante made a motion for us to stand.

So Garroth, Zane, Vlad, Hazel, Cam, and I stood. Three others also stood. A meif'wa, human, and one particular werewolf. Gwen. The meif'wa was Roman and the human was Emma.

"Now you must wonder why you are at this camp." Gene was obviously inferring to my friends and I. "Here you will be training with each other so we will be able to get the powers under complete control and defeat Zach."

"You must all learn to work together as one." Dante said. "Training will start tomorrow. In the mean time let's enjoy dinner get a good nights sleep."

Tomorrow was going to be a long day.