Dear Nobody 12 *NEW*

NOTE: CALLING ALL AUDIOBOOK LISTENERS! Definitely tune into the kaelking12's heartbreaking performance of this chapter

NOTE: CALLING ALL AUDIOBOOK LISTENERS! Definitely tune into the kaelking12's heartbreaking performance of this chapter. Featuring music by Fleurie!

Alex

Dear Nobody,

There once was a girl with a broken smile.

She'd hide and pretend and that worked for awhile.

But underneath lay the truth of a secret of loss.

Of a boy she once had, but had lost in a few months.

A story resurfaced of the boy who was there.

Like a ghost in a memory of some nobody's letter.

So, there once was a boy and then there wasn't.

The truth was a secret she knew that she mustn't tell.

Well,

Harder it became for this girl to keep hiding

Once new letters were found of another in her lover's past writing.

The cracks became deeper, the smile more fragile.

More clearly it showed of her own inner battle with herself.

And a secret only one other knew.

And if her lover found out, only harm would it do,

To her.

To him.

Could they make it through...

...This?

But inescapable was the truth of one proven absolute,

she knew,

That...

If secrets stay hidden, the less likely they're forgiven.

-Alex

***

(Thank you guys for reading/listening to another honestly harrowing entry by kaelking12! We can't wait to share the FULL CHAPTER OF EMOTIONAL ARMAGEDDON ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16TH! We'll just tell you now incase you're not prepared, we're taking the drama, the intensity, and the jaw on the floor factor up ANOTHER LEVEL. So be ready! Can't wait to see you then!)

#REALTALK QUESTION OF THE DAY:

1. In a relationship, what kinds of secrets would be an absolute dealbreaker/dealbreakers for you?

2. Earlier in the book Alex got a lot of hate/criticism for being so resistant towards getting back together with Elias, now that you partially know what she's been hiding, do her earlier reactions make sense?

Or do you still think she was being over the top/overly mean towards Elias given the circumstances?