Chapter 17: Questions

(A/N: IT'S HERE!!! You have no idea how happy I am to be able to continue this! So as you may have noticed, while it was on Hiatus I made some corrections, edits, etc. to the previous chapters. It's just spell corrections, simplifications, and grammar fixes. You don't have to re-read them in case you think you're missing something, you're not, it's just to make it more appealing to new readers that may want to read. BUT for the LONG AWAITED CHAPTER, let Chapter 17 begin!!!)

Gabby's POV:

As we walked I grew more and more curious but I also thought about it and I thought it might be better for Danielle to inform Jace one on one. So I eventually faded into the bushes, hiding to sneak back home. I'm sure she can find her way.

Jace's POV:

"How many questions do you think Danielle can answer for me?" I eagerly asked, I just got the same, murmured "I dunno" from her. Maybe not paying attention, or maybe just thinking to herself. Maybe both? I just kept talking to fill the silence the parrots tried to fill. "How much does she know about Herobrine?" "What about Raven and Ranger, what's gonna happen with them in the conversation?" "Does she know more about the lightning pick?" I just kept asking more and more. But to the last question, I didn't hear anything from her at all so I looked back and saw she was gone. That's one way that she could avoid this I guess.

I kept walking as these questions were whirling in my head with all the possible answers I could come up with. My internal questionnaire was cut short though when I saw Danielle standing there as Raven walked away. The last I heard was Raven saying something along the lines with a convention. What is that? Or who is that...? Does she plan on answering every question with saying 'convention'? Danielle noticed me and waved in the glee of my arrival. Was she expecting me?

"Hey, Jace! I have some news!" Is this about a convention?