Chapter 3: The Overworld

A/N: there isn't much to this chapter, I normally add POVs if there's something the other character didn't see but this is about it, sorry it's shorter then normal.

Jace's POV:

My stare onto Father, as he walked downstairs, held. As did his stare onto me. He glanced at the map as I handed it to him.

Without a word, he started walking to the door. I instinctively followed him as he eventually leads me to this circle in the ground surrounded by black and grey speckled unbreakable stone. The liquid, or gas inside the circle looked like the sky with added white lights.

He stepped inside, looking at me, I was scared but I stepped in next to him. It felt like water flowing onto me but light contacting my skin. It felt weird as I put my hand into it, it flowed through my skin like water once again but it felt like air I was holding. Eventually, my vision went black and I regained sight to see the black hole had changed into a blue one.

There were white, fluffy things speckled through the light blue hole and a shining yellow orb that would burn my sight if I tried looking at it.

I looked back at my father, who looked slightly different in the brightest light. He looked like a normal player without the glowing eyes that shown.

He looked at me as I studied his appearance. I then looked at the ground. The green fur.

"That's called grass." He said to me, without question. I looked back up at the white fluff. "Those are clouds."

"Where are we?" I asked in awe.

"We are in the Overworld." He replied as something caught his attention.

???'s POV:

It was him. I looked at Steve as he was with a young lady with red hair. Too bright to be natural. She looked a lot like Steve, and she seemed to look up to him too. Did Steve have a daughter? He looked at me as I ducked down, I can't have him know I'm here.