Chaptor 1: 15

Jace's POV:

I woke up and looked at the custom clock Father made for this world. It was officially my birthday. I thought of the one good thing that could be in the unknown world, and that was my mother. As I heard from the stories she was an amazing woman and wife, and if I could meet her, it would just fulfill the dreams I have of her.

I stood up and got changed into my normal black, shoulder cut-off shirt and light blue shorts. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth, practicing the smile I always play and, as always, practiced the glow of my eyes. I couldn't seem to ever get them to glow but they will eventually.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room to see Father sitting there, holding a map with lots of green and blue on it. I thought of what these colors could be and imagined them to be islands in the void. Father looked up at me and gave a small grin.

Herobrine's POV:

"Sir, Jace is already awake. She should be downstairs in a few minutes." I heard in my sleep which woke me up in a shock for the way he said "Sir".

"That's expected..." I said, slowly getting out of bed and rubbing my eyes. "...she's probably really excited to see the Overworld today." The enderman looked at me in slight shock by that statement, the fact that Jace is going to the Overworld I'd imagine seems unbelievable to him.

"S-Sir I don't mean to digress but is that wise, to allow Jace to roam where your brothers rule?" I lightly laughed. Lane should know by now I don't fear my brothers, no matter how powerful they are. I looked Lane in the eyes, setting my stance. Lane looked away, in fear I assume.

"Lane, do I really look like I fear Notch and Steven? Or fear what they might try on Jace?"

"Sir please stop looking at me like that." I glanced away as the silence settled in.

After a few moments, I broke the lingering quiet presence by walking to the door of my room,

"I'll be downstairs, routing a path." He didn't reply as I stepped out and closed the door behind me.

I started walking to the living room as I sat down, Lane teleported in front of me again with a little late remark,

"Might I add a 15-year-old's curiosity?"

"I don't follow," I stated, puzzled by his weak comeback. I took the map out, about to multitask with the charting and communicating.

"Julia. She'll want to know about her." I froze to the mention of her name. I spoke stiffly,

"Then..." I paused trying to catch where I was, "...she has a right to know." Both Lane and I heard Jace's footsteps coming downstairs. Lane teleported away but not far, because I could see him through the window.

I continued charting a path in the map as Jace walked downstairs. I glanced up at her with a small grin as she seemed curious about my map.

"Well someone's up pretty early for the trip." I played, wondering what she was thinking when she saw the map. She gave a smile back and nodded.

"Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing this world that I've heard about." I gave a small laugh to her statement and stood up. I looked at her, seeing the anticipation in her eyes.

"We'll be leaving soon..." I said to her as I glanced outside, looking at the endermen, though mainly Lane, "I have to make sure no one can recognize me as 'Herobrine'."