Chapter 17 (reason behind his anger)

Start from the beginning

But my eyes were on stairs, just to see vadina saying she have ate jilebis r not? 

In our room, 

Tapasvi, pov 

Did I disturbed you?  No radhi sis plsz you don't need to ask permission to get in .. I saw the packet in her hand how come you know everytime, i skipped my lunch! 

When you love someone immensely, they can.. 

sis you love me so much! 

Hahaha, yaah someone loves you sooo much dear, _________.

what??

 Nothing ..

6th sense dear , I don't understand why you're skipping  your food a lot nowadays, ..

No sis I was not interested so , it's k  this your favourite right , yaah I opened the packet but what if I get fat and my husband won't be interested in me anymore, . And now too he was not even looking at me...

I was afraid what if he leaves me? ? 

Shut up dhaksh was good gentleman and even this food  was brou__ .. 

What ? 

vadina! !!!! 

we both turned towards the door and saw dhaksh,  i lowered my gaze as soon as I saw my husband ,

I moved forward towards the door and we were so near. 

Our eyes met its long that we saw each other like this ,   his eyes were saying something anger love what ? Radhi sis cleared her throat and soon we parted our gaze towards each other looking everywhere ,  i  left the room and went down .

I'm sry dhaksh, it's k vadina..

You  shhhhhhed me in right time..

Tapasvi went down and joined other family members. . 

Dhaksh! !

Yes vadina, 

what's wrong with you two , ..

I was just watching my wife who was sitting and having her jilebi after sharing it with others, atleast I saw her smile now . 

Oyee hero , i turned to vadina I'm sorry what are you saying??, nothing when your heroine was in front of you surroundings will become silence.. am I right. ?

No, it's just. . I know no need to explain i can see  your feelings towards her...

All of a sudden tapasvi laugh made us look at her who was playing with ansh ,...

She would be a great mother one day, dhaksh. .. 

Yes she will my tapasvi. I don't think it would happen, 

What ? 

Nothing... So when you both are going to give us good news. .?

It's up to fate , vadina I forced a smile. (Thinking of our baby , will that happen! ! )

Soon you both sort out your disturbances , we really want our funny dhaksh back..

Hearing sanvi's cry vadina went to take a look.. I was happy that she ate something...

I just want her to say everything no hiding of anything.. I don't know why she did like that ?

I think i should find out !! But she really want to leave me what have i done to her??

loving her deeply was my mistake...

I went back to room to freshen up. ..

After taking dinner, everyone headed to their rooms and i finally opened the door dhaksh, was sitting in the balcony...