Fallen Too Far

She is only nineteen.

She is her new stepfather's daughter.

She is still naive and innocent due to spending the last three years taking care of her sick mother.

But for twenty-two year old Lauren Jauregui, she is the only thing that has ever been off limits. Her famous father's guilt money, her mother's desperation to win her love, and her charm are the three reasons she has never been told no.

Camila Cabello left her small house in Miami, after her mother passed away, to move in with her father and his new wife in their sprawling beach house along the Florida gulf coast. She isn't prepared for the lifestyle change and she knows she'll never fit into this Rich world. Then there is her sexy stepsister who her father leaves her with for the summer while he runs off to Paris with his wife. Lauren is as spoiled as she is gorgeous. She is also getting under her skin. She knows she is anything but good for her and that she'll never be faithful to anyone. She is jaded and has secrets Camila knows she may never uncover but even knowing all of that...

Camila just may have fallen too far.

7/10 smut

4/10 fluff

7/10 drama

2 sequels

3rd book ongoing

My views - I have completed only first book and its good. I am waiting for the 3rd book to be completed, so that i can complete both of the books together.

Author Lernjergi97_