Don't Go There

10 years ago Camila's mother left her father to be with another man. Her father was lonely untill he found Clara. Clara had already children of her own, Chris, Taylor and Lauren. They all grew up together and all love eachother and ofcourse see eachother as their stepsisters/brothers. But what happens when unwanted feelings start to develop? When Lauren starts to see Camila in a different light? What happens when secrets take over the family bond? When two people can't be together because it's a taboo.. They're supposed to be stepsisters right? What happens when they go there? Too far to back down..

It's a G!P.

Rollercoaster Story.

9/10 Smut.(Read my advice)

2 Sequels

5/10 Fluff

Unbelievable twists and turns in the story.

Camren Endgame

9/10 Drama

Book 1 (How camren end up loving each other but are in denial)

Book 2 (Camren relationship)

Book 3 (Marriage)

My advice - If you will be reading this for smut then you have to wait for it. It's a slow story. No rush. I didn't get bored but some of you can. And if you can't bare cheating, then don't read it. Usually I can't as well but I enjoyed this book.

1st book is not too welly written. 2nd and third book is mind blowing.

Author writingsofjb