CHAPTER 14

Chapter 14: World War III will now begin!

Tetsuna's Pov

Um.. Hi again minna-San and welcome back. As you have recently know... Umm how do I say this?... Well in short we are all in front of the school fighting...

Aactually, I'm not included. I'm just a bystander but don't get me wrong, I tried stopping them but they don't even want to listen to me, their teacher.. *sulks*

*sigh* What can I do?..welp, I just gave up and by the way. As you have read the title well... It's kinda really happening right now.. The world War III had started.

"Tet..."

"Tetsu.."

"Tetsuna"

"Tetsuna! Earth to tetsuna?"

I snap out of my gaze and look at my caller.

And it turned out to be reborn-san...

"ah... Reborn-San? What is it?"

I blink at the sight of him, standing in front of me with his very normal expression.

"I've been calling your name for the past 5 minutes" he said clicking his tongue.

"Gomen, Reborn-San. I'm just thinking"

I answered, well the truth is that I'm talking to you guys and reborn-san doesn't need to know that.

"and shouldn't you be stopping them? From fighting?" he added and points at my student and to those delinquent looking guys while looking at me sternly.

"ah, gomene but I tried"

He clicked his tongue again as Leo, Reborn-San's little green friend walk towards his hand and turn into a gun... Which didn't surprised me. As he points it at the sky and *bang* shot it.

Just enough to grab their attentions.

"Why don't we settle this battle in to a meeting?" Reborn-San said releasing a very malicious aura which cause my students to flinch.

{few minutes later}

Third Pov.

"Why does it have to be my house, Reborn-San...??" the emotionless lady said looking at the occupants who turn her house into a meeting room.

"it's the closes house from the school, my dear tetsuna" the said man that said, not even caring about the cold gaze he receives from the lady.

The lady just sigh and gave up from making them leave.

"Why don't you introduced yourselves first, varia?" Reborn said while sipping at his expresso.

If you scan the room and look closer, you could see that our little phantom Hime have some glint on her eyes which symbolize that the last word that came from the mouth of the world's number 1 hitman got her attention.

"tch, why would we?" the leader of the varia retorts while glaring at the hitman.

"well, of cou-

The hitman was cut off by a certain tuna who stood up getting all of the occupants of the house attentions.

Our little tuna flinch and fake coughed while trying to find a right time to speak and he did... Well not actually" right" but it's actually a mistake.

"I-ill introduce them to you, sensei!" he beeped out and started introducing the varia's members.

Not knowing that someone in the room is already planning our poor little tuna's grave.

Poor little tuna,we must pray for him.

Time skip (after the introduction)

" ohh, so you guys are called varia?" the phantom said nodding her head.

"ushishishi! That's right princess~ we are the great varia!" belphagor said while laughing maniacally.

"VOIIIIIIIII!!!SHUT UP, WOULD YOU?" the shark shouted who was ticked by the knife prince.

"ushishishi! Why would I!? Who are you to command a great Prince like me?!"

"VOIIIIIIIIII!!!! YOU WANNA FIGHT!? THEN YOU CAN GET IT!"

and another war has started.

"trashy hime, don't mind them. Let those garbage be."

Xaxnxus said, while looking at his trashy Hime, head to toe.

"Trashy Hime?"

CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

sorry for the lateeeeeeee very very very very late update! I'm just busy and to be honest I have a writers block. And....... 1K!?OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I mean, well it's just surprised me when I open mah notification and bam! See! I appreciate all of your supports guys! But tbh, I don't deserve it, for being a lazy author but anyway going back, sorry for the CLIFFHANGERS😂 I mean, Im the God of cliffhangers Hahahaha sorry and Thank You guys! I WISH TO TALK TO YOU TO THE NEXT UPDATE..if there is a one... SAYONARA MAH READERRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSE

AISHITERU
DAISUKI
SARANGHAE
JETAIME
MI AMOUR

CIAOOOOOO

~sincerely yours~
Evil and God of cliffhangs~