CHAPTER 10

Author:another update to make up with you guys.

OooooooooooooooooooooooooooO
{recap}
"tsunayoshi-san!!!"

Haru interrupted their conversation and barged suddenly to his door. Before gokudera can even insult her, she showed them a picture in her phone.

"look! Just what I saw, your sense and ryohei-san are having a date!" she fangirled but stop when she felt an intense aura.

"let's stalk them" reborn smirked evilly thinking of how to tor-tutor the said boy.

{recap end}

CHAPTER 10 :reborn, the greatest stalker!

Third Pov

Inside the miracolli Cafe, you can see ryohei, tsuna's sun guardian and his teacher kuroko-sensei having a lovely chat.

Kuroko was sipping her vanilla milk shake while listening to ryohei's extreme story,nodding her head saying she understand everything he said but what got her attention was the Bush outside, who keeps rustling until it finally stayed.

Shrugging her shoulder, as she put her attention back to the boxer I front of her.

-Bush HQ-

Tsuna sighed in relief when his teacher averted her attention away from their direction. He looked at his friends, who were all clutching their bumps on their head cause by reborn except for hibari, who was glaring at ryohei's direction and mukuro, who was snickering his ass off cause of their bumps. And lastly chrome, who have a big sweat dropped on her head.

Reborn, the one who have cause the bumps on their heads was releasing a dark aura, tsuna eeped and move away to go to a safe place.

The tuna sigh at this chaos that was about to start again but luckily stop because of hibari's tonfas. "It was all reborn's fault", tsuna blamed his tutor for calling them all just to spy on his sensei and brother except for the girls who were left at the sawada residence with a confused look.

You wanna know who where all there? Practically all of his guardians plus Dino, Enma, and Emma's guardians. Enma, his BFF, was so confused when he was drag out of his room by Shitt p who was saying "Sawada needs back up!"

Reborn, suddenly stood up when he saw the two leaving the cafe.

-Cafe-

Kuroko, finished her vanilla milk shake, stood up and dragged ryohei out of the cafe.

"are we leaving to the EXTREME?" the boy ask.

"Hai, because we need to meet your friends" kuroko said while looking at the bush where tsuna and Co. Were.

'stalking huh.. What do they think they're doing..' she mentally sigh and was about to Continue dragging the boy but he quickly let go of her hand (or so she thought). She just shrugged it off and thought that maybe ryohei doesn't want to be touch and continue walking towards the bush.

-Ryohei's side-

He was confused why his sense want to leave the cafe soon but his confused expression suddenly changed into flustered because of their physical contact.

He was about to say something but bump into someone resulting of letting go of his sensei's hand. That pisses him off when he lose the opportunity because of his clumsiness and went scolding himself mentally but was interrupted by the one he had bump into.