CHAPTER 4

Author: sorry I didn't update yesterday but here I am~

Disclaimer:I do not own knb or khr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHAPTER 4:meeting the hitman of chaos?

Third Pov

In the Akashi Manor, a group of colorful heads discussing something.

"vongola? What do you mean allies?!" the blue headed ganguro exclaimed to their leader.

"Shut up ahomine! Let akashi explained it!" a red headed tiger said.

"nanodayo akashi explain now, I don't have anytime for this okay, I have a work to do"

Eh? But shin-chan it's our day off  today, don't tell me you forgot about it~?"

" shut up! Nanodayo"

"we all have a day offs to our work right?" the former captain of kaijo said.

His kouhai nods saying " yeah, it must be because of akashichi's power"

"um just please get over with it okay?"

"I agree with muro-chin"

"Are you all done with your chit-chatting?" a very serious voice said.

All of the occupants of the room nods their heads.

"Vongola nono and his Guardians will visit Japan with some of their allies like the former-acrobalenos, chiavarone famiglia, the varia and lastly the future Tenth Generation"

"but why? When? How? Where?! "

"why? Because we are going to be allies with them, when? Hmm maybe one week from now, where? In here at my Manor, and how? Because he- they promised us that they will help us search for her"

All of them froze at the last sentence. Silence quickly cover the whole room. Until akashi broke the silence.

"so don't try to be late at the meeting or else, dismissed"

----

It's been one week since kuroko became a teacher at namimori middle school. One week since she bump into Dino. One week since her otouto reunited again. One week since she help tsuna.

She was going to have a normal day not until someone interrupt her breakfast.

Flashback

A black headed man with a fedora is sitting on her table drinking a expresso.

"ano, who are you?" she said tilting her head to the side.

"it's nice to finally meet the strict phantom teacher of namimori or should I say phantom queen?" the unknown man said smirking at her.

Well after her first day of being a teacher at nami-middle, rumors suddenly spread around the school. Labeling her as a strict teacher.

" isn't it a bit rude if you knew me but I do not know you?"

Tetsuna , well have a skill to observe people and sense them.